List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Will Rex Tell The Truth?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Rex Tell The Truth?

Started by msbobbie50 at 2006/11/27 10:47PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/29 01:19AM, Views: 358, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/11/27 10:47PM
    Will Rex Tell The Truth?
    msbobbie50

Who made Rex God of deciding not to tell Todd the TRUTH? I can't believe that Adriana would go along with him of what ever he Decides,She'll be just like her mother.

#2   2006/11/28 05:40AM
    Re: Will Rex Tell The Truth?
    Qua--

Definitely agreed but I read an interview with him in SOD and I don't think he is going to say something by the tone of his voice and what he mentioned.

Saying that Marcie & Michael love the child and Todd sees the baby as .... looking for a word possession for lack of a better one.

But I agree he is his biological father and deserves to know especially when he thinks he may be dead

#3   2006/11/28 06:18AM
    acollier

I think Todd will find out another way, however Rex will tell Michael and Marcie.

#4   2006/11/28 08:57AM
    Clueless

Quote msbobbie50: Who made Rex God of deciding not to tell Todd the TRUTH? I can't believe that Adriana would go along with him of what ever he Decides,She'll be just like her mother.

I agree with Adriana to a point, its not her place to tell Todd even tho she knows. I believe that she knows that eventally Rex will tell the truth. I don't see her turning out like her mother.

#5   2006/11/28 08:57AM
    Clueless

Quote msbobbie50: Who made Rex God of deciding not to tell Todd the TRUTH? I can't believe that Adriana would go along with him of what ever he Decides,She'll be just like her mother.

I agree with Adriana to a point, its not her place to tell Todd even tho she knows. I believe that she knows that eventally Rex will tell the truth. I don't see her turning out like her mother.

#6   2006/11/29 01:19AM
    Jaclyn

I think he is going to tell them soon enough...I think to the story writers this is another edge of your seat kinda thng they want. But in the end Tommy will stay with Marcie and Michael

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list