List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Evangaline/Todd

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Evangaline/Todd

Started by Clueless at 2006/11/14 11:19AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/18 01:42PM, Views: 528, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2006/11/14 11:19AM
    Evangaline/Todd
    Clueless

Personally I like seeing these two together. But keep their relationship in a friendship way. Evangeline brings out the best in Todd. So I see that he going to come clean about the fact he knew about Christian fight. Please don't let this be the end of a good friendship.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/14 11:20AM
    #2   2006/11/14 12:14PM
    Re: Evangaline/Todd
    scwcsc2002

once evangeline finds out was behind the cover up of cris' fight she will unload on todd like never before.

#3   2006/11/14 01:03PM
    Qua--

I want to see a relationship with the two just like Trevor does and would like to see it happen quick

#4   2006/11/14 05:59PM
    babygurl2

Quote Qua--: I want to see a relationship with the two just like Trevor does and would like to see it happen quick
    i dis-agree todd needs blair ,vange needs chris.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/14 06:13PM
    #5   2006/11/14 10:01PM
    msbobbie50

She's not going to have anything else to do with Todd after he tells her about he knew of Christen fight all along.

#6   2006/11/15 10:23AM
    rachie

Quote msbobbie50: She's not going to have anything else to do with Todd after he tells her about he knew of Christen fight all along.

In a true friendship, one friend makes a mistake and the other friend forgives them. If she gives up on her frienship because of this, maybe they weren't that good of friends to begin with.

#7   2006/11/15 03:46PM
    msbobbie50

I agree and she'll forgive him in the long run.

#8   2006/11/15 03:54PM
    soaplover26

I didn't want to like Toddie & Evangaline , but I'm starting to , in spite of myself I think that they bring a balance to eachother . I like the way the writers have written this story , it doesn't seem forced . It's more gradual , like we , the viewers can see it , but they don't fully realize it themselves . Though it seems Todd is more aware than Evangaline . Todd wants Evangaline to see a better part of him ,and with her , especially during the time of his trial , He showed a more human side of himself ,. who knows - maybe this leopard could change his spots .and I think with Todd , Evangaline would , be forced to stop be so controlled and rigid .Maybe she could make Todd be a better man .

#9   2006/11/15 06:40PM
    Luv-a-Lot

*) I agree. Evangaline brings out the best in Todd and I was so glad he found someone besides Blair he could run to and talk. Evageline keeps Todd on the right track. If she does not forgive him, Todd would turn back into the old Todd. Plus, that would mean her friendship was not real also! Friends forgive and forget no matter how bad the situtation really is! It will take her some time and Todd needs to continue to do the right thing even more so now to gain her trust as a friend back!

#10   2006/11/18 01:42PM
    Sophia Rose

I like the naughty Todd. I'd hate him in person, but on the show he is so vengful, and I like that.

I actually think that Evangaline would have been good with David - both are extremely sexy.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list