List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Vincent Better run...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Vincent Better run...

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2006/11/10 02:21PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/14 07:47AM, Views: 403, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/11/10 02:21PM
    Vincent Better run...
    Amy Mistretta

... to the nearest phone and call someone, now! LOL! Even though I already know what's going to happen, I was screaming for him to get moving, to tell someone that John's alive!

Amy

#2   2006/11/10 06:42PM
    Re: Vincent Better run...
    littleangels...

I dont think he will tell anyone, he did tell (Hugh) alot that John shouldnt of heard. But can you fill me in about what will happen?

#3   2006/11/10 11:34PM
    msbobbie50

Like U said Amy Those eyes. I think Vince will do the right thing in telling the truth about John,I'll give him the benefit of the doubt,but time will tell

#4   2006/11/13 09:50PM
    msbobbie50

He kinda ran today when he slid all the way across the room.It's John not Hugh as he can SEE. Like I said Those eyes,those Sexy eyes of John's. I wonder how Natalie is going to react when he tell her?

#5   2006/11/14 07:27AM
    tripelhhh

I hope Vincent tell's Natalie That John is still Alive. and I hope Natalie goes to His side and Stay there. let them bee Happy, get Maried and have A Family.

#6   2006/11/14 07:47AM
    babygurl2

Quote tripelhhh: I hope Vincent tell's Natalie That John is still Alive. and I hope Natalie goes to His side and Stay there. let them bee Happy, get Maried and have A Family.
    He did tell natalie/we was working on it when it went off.is natalie pregant?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list