List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: November Sweeps Spoilers!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

November Sweeps Spoilers!

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2006/11/05 05:33AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/13 10:37AM, Views: 889, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/11/05 05:33AM
    November Sweeps Spoilers!
    Amy Mistretta

Nash and Jessica get close on her wedding day.

Starr tries hiding in the school mascot costume, but is discovered.

Although Jessica and Antonio get married Nash won't disappear from her life.

There will be a twist in the storyline of Todd's baby, but Rex ultimately finds Todd's son.

Todd and Blair will reunite with Marty Saybrooke having a hand in their upcoming storyline.

Todd and Blair move back in together, but it's not smooth sailing as one of Spencer's secrets may be their demise.

John is discovered to be alive while leaving people to realize it was Hugh who really died in the pile-up.

WOW! In the case of Paige and Spencer's real son... Hugh may not have been, leaving Rex or Nash as the lucky contender!

OLTL has put out a casting call for a character named Miles who will interact with Jessica. And get this, there are talk of a possible return of Mitch Laurence!

Starr will help to get Cole off steroids.

Spencer is put on trial for the murder of John's dad. He'll be on the loose, but not for long.

Todd will hold the cards in Evangeline and Christian's happiness...

#2   2006/11/06 10:45AM
    Re: November Sweeps Spoilers!
    angelafax

Wow, so Jessica and Antonio DO get married....I wasn't expecting that. I was hoping she would not marry Antonio.

#3   2006/11/07 04:52PM
    IloveJason

I can't believe she will marry Antonio....I mean i do not want Antonio hurt or Nash and i guess? one has to get hurt I love Nash AND Tess together.I did not think she would marry Antonio,I really thought she would have a change of heart....I do not see her lasting with Antonio..NO way.

#4   2006/11/08 05:35AM
    Just In! New Info About Jessica and Antonio's Wedding!
    Amy Mistretta

Hi everyone,

Well, OLTL head writer Dena Higley has confirmed it... Jessica and Antonio will get married. She felt they owed it to the fans to have the couple go through with it. She does say, however, that during the ceremony, Jessica will stop midway and tell Antonio that her and Nash have unfinished business. But she ultimately marries Antonio.

She also stated that Tess will NOT reemerge, but that Jessica will find herself struggling with the Tess-parts of herself.

So, Nash and Jessica fans, (me, me, me!) I hope that somewhere down the line Jessica will realize that she wants to be with Bree's daddy.

More drama! That's what makes the soap world go round!

Have a great day!
    Amy

#5   2006/11/08 05:27PM
    kentishad

Quote Amy Mistretta: Hi everyone,

Well, OLTL head writer Dena Higley has confirmed it... Jessica and Antonio will get married. She felt they owed it to the fans to have the couple go through with it. She does say, however, that during the ceremony, Jessica will stop midway and tell Antonio that her and Nash have unfinished business. But she ultimately marries Antonio.

She also stated that Tess will NOT reemerge, but that Jessica will find herself struggling with the Tess-parts of herself.

So, Nash and Jessica fans, (me, me, me!) I hope that somewhere down the line Jessica will realize that she wants to be with Bree's daddy.

More drama! That's what makes the soap world go round!

Have a great day!
    Amy

And if he has a brother she'll probably get with him to like she did with Cristian and then Antonio. Her soulmate was Cristian.

#6   2006/11/08 07:10PM
    moor1256

Oh my! what will nash do?

#7   2006/11/09 10:24AM
    blackkrose

WHAT! Jessica married Antonio?! He's not a bad guy or anything but I wanted and thought she was going to marry Nash for sure. Antonio is just too boring. As for Todds son, I believe its Lil Tommy. And how can Rex or Nash possibly be Trumans son?!

#8   2006/11/13 10:37AM
    dramatime

I did not want Nash hurt either. Antonio and Jessica deserve to be together. They are gonna be the town do-gooders. I will be glad when Tess is gone for good, that whole storyline is beginning to get on my nerves

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list