List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: No season 2

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

No season 2

Started by taramartin at 2013/11/09 07:56AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/11 03:17PM, Views: 529, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/11/09 07:56AM
    No season 2
    taramartin

http://www.macombdaily.com/arts-and-entertainment/20131108/prospect-park-cancels...

#2   2013/11/10 09:09PM
    Re: No season 2
    elijahsgotit

I pretty much suspecting that from before the first season even ended when they first were having issues and went on hold with new episodes. It was a noble idea but they really should have thought it through more because now people are mourning their show all over again when they were probably finally starting to move on from the first cancellation.

#3   2013/11/11 04:58AM
    oltllover

Its been a while since I posted here but I just wanted to say "what a shame" I tried to watch when they first went online but I just couldn't get into it. the writing was not good, the sets were ridiculous, the over use of curse words for no reason....and then cutting the shows from 4 to 2 it was doomed from the word go IMO. I feel bad for the actors who seemed to really want this to work.

#4   2013/11/11 03:17PM
    oltlforever31

I'm not all that surprised that it's not coming back. I watched the whole thing, and I really did like it. I thought they did a great job for what they had to work with, but, perhaps they were too confident? I dunno, I give them a lot of credit for bringing it back, and doing the best they could with it. Even though I liked it, I don't think enough fans tuned in. It makes me sad to say this, but I think I'm finally ready to let it go. I will always have fond memories, and it will always be my favorite soap of all time! RIP

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list