List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Bring back C.J. to Llanview

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bring back C.J. to Llanview

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/08/14 09:35AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/14 09:40AM, Views: 188, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2013/08/14 09:35AM
    Bring back C.J. to Llanview
    Axl Rose

If anything I would love it if they could bring back C.J. Roberts, Cord and Tina's son, their first-born, Sarah's older brother C.J. back to Llanview because I don't think we have ever seen C.J. on screen since he was a kid and on the ABC version of OLTL they never brought him back and you would think that on PP they would bring back C.J., like it has been a long time coming

And not to mention C.J. is a legacy character he is both a Buchanan and a Lord

He is Clint's grandson but also he is Viki, Todd, and Victor's nephew but also he is Natalie's nephew/cousin since Natalie is Cord's half-sister Clint & Viki's daughter

But also C.J. when he was a kid he always had that special bond/relationship with his Uncle Todd because they were close as uncle and nephew, really tight and I imagine how their relationship would be like now that C.J. is a grown man

Because the last time C.J. was mentioned was at Asa's funeral when Cord and Sarah were talking about him and how C.J. wanted to be at the funeral but that he was apparently on tour on duty since he was in the military specifically in the Navy, so it begs the question on whether C.J. still is in the military or if he was discharged

#2   2013/08/14 09:40AM
    Re: Bring back C.J. to Llanview
    Axl Rose

Plus with C.J. being back in Llanview he could be a new love interest for Rama or for Nikki

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list