List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Fan Favorite Returning for Season Finale!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Fan Favorite Returning for Season Finale!!

Started by john_and_marlena_fan at 2013/08/12 07:54PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/18 10:49PM, Views: 1117, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/12 07:54PM
    Fan Favorite Returning for Season Finale!!
    john_and_mar...

hey Everyone, who do you think this fan favorite is that is returning for the Season Finale????? i am sooo hoping its TSJ Victor!!!!!!

it makes sense cause with Todd gone the show will turn semi boring jmo>>> so by bringing fan favorite TJS back as victor would be the icing on the cake!!!!! then he'll stick around for season 2 who do you think is the fan favorite returing?

Erika

#2   2013/08/13 07:50AM
    Re: Fan Favorite Returning for Season Finale!!
    Axl Rose

Perhaps it's DG Dan Gauthier, Kevin Buchanan returning to Llanview

#3   2013/08/14 04:17AM
    elijahsgotit

I highly doubt it would be Kevin. If any Buchanan was to come back, I think Jessica's more likely.

However, given the current SL, I believe it will be Victor. He's the much bigger get for the show's development right now.

Plus, the manning brothers are essential to the show and without Todd, we're definitely going to need Victor. I wish we could have both though, I'm just dying to see a Todd/Blair vs. Victor/Tea showdown.

#4   2013/08/14 09:02AM
    Axl Rose

Quote elijahsgotit: I highly doubt it would be Kevin. If any Buchanan was to come back, I think Jessica's more likely.

However, given the current SL, I believe it will be Victor. He's the much bigger get for the show's development right now.

Plus, the manning brothers are essential to the show and without Todd, we're definitely going to need Victor. I wish we could have both though, I'm just dying to see a Todd/Blair vs. Victor/Tea showdown.

Since Todd and Blair are back together again and if Victor were to return and he and Tea were to reunite, then yes I would love to see these 4 go at it considering the last time Victor and Todd were in the same room together Victor strangled Todd nearly killing him and if it wasn't for Jack finding Todd when he did, Todd would be dead but at the same time Todd did deserve what he got considering he took Victor away from his family for all that time

#5   2013/08/14 09:02AM
    Axl Rose

Quote elijahsgotit: I highly doubt it would be Kevin. If any Buchanan was to come back, I think Jessica's more likely.

Since Todd and Blair are back together again and if Victor were to return and he and Tea were to reunite, then yes I would love to see these 4 go at it considering the last time Victor and Todd were in the same room together Victor strangled Todd nearly killing him and if it wasn't for Jack finding Todd when he did, Todd would be dead but at the same time Todd did deserve what he got considering he took Victor away from his family for all that time

#6   2013/08/14 07:22PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote Axl Rose:

Well Todd did try to kill Victor first so he pretty much had that coming lol

#7   2013/08/15 03:19AM
    palmes

The biggest "get" as far as a fan favorite return would have to be Tina.
    Tina is, after all, Todd's and Victor's sister. Maybe her reconciliation with Cord flopped and has subsequently rethought her decision of letting Todd have the Lord inheritance

#8   2013/08/15 04:23AM
    elijahsgotit

Well I'd hardly call Tina the biggest get but when I used the term "get" I was referring to the current SL, not the show in general. Victor is relevant to the current SL, Tina is not.

#9   2013/08/17 07:47AM
    fansince68

It only says fan favorite returning for finale. Could it be Mcbain? To tie up loose ends?

#10   2013/08/17 12:43PM
    Axl Rose

Quote fansince68: It only says fan favorite returning for finale. Could it be Mcbain? To tie up loose ends?

Here is hoping it is John McBain

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list