List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Is OLTL on OPRAH'S OWN network in Canada?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is OLTL on OPRAH'S OWN network in Canada?

Started by hopey pix at 2013/08/11 12:07PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/17 12:16PM, Views: 212, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/08/11 12:07PM
    Is OLTL on OPRAH'S OWN network in Canada?
    hopey pix

Is OLTL even on as people stated?Is it only in the US?I have tried for weeks to check the listings,and it's NOT on yet in Canada on OWN!!!I feel it's lousy we get passed up,since FX cut it out in May!!It started so well,now nothing!!It just stinks!!!

#2   2013/08/12 03:45PM
    Re: Is OLTL on OPRAH'S OWN network in Canada?
    raylit

Quote hopey pix: Is OLTL even on as people stated?Is it only in the US?I have tried for weeks to check the listings,and it's NOT on yet in Canada on OWN!!!I feel it's lousy we get passed up,since FX cut it out in May!!It started so well,now nothing!!It just stinks!!!

It was onlyy on OWN in the US for 10 weeks and has just about run that course!~!!

#3   2013/08/13 07:14PM
    oltlforever31

Quote raylit:
    Quote hopey pix: Is OLTL even on as people stated?Is it only in the US?I have tried for weeks to check the listings,and it's NOT on yet in Canada on OWN!!!I feel it's lousy we get passed up,since FX cut it out in May!!It started so well,now nothing!!It just stinks!!!

It was onlyy on OWN in the US for 10 weeks and has just about run that course!~!!

We still have about 5 weeks left.

#4   2013/08/13 07:15PM
    oltlforever31

That really stinks you guys don't get it in Canada.

#5   2013/08/17 12:16PM
    hopey pix

You got that right!I wanted to see it like everyone else!!Now I can just see a bit on You Tube whenever someone downloads a show!!SUCKS!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list