List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Can Someone Help, I Have a Question!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Someone Help, I Have a Question!

Started by Trueheart 6 at 2013/07/31 07:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/31 10:42PM, Views: 340, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/07/31 07:21PM
    Can Someone Help, I Have a Question!
    Trueheart 6

I have always been a fan of the show, and just started watching on OWN. Well it looks like the show is weeks behind on OWN from what people are currently watching on HULU. Anyhow because I am an impatient person I was wondering a couple of things. First off is Todd doing double duty on both OLTL and GH? I watch GH and know he is of course playing the character of Franco but is he also playing Todd on OLTL at the same time? Like I said I'm watching shows on OWN and they are behind by a few weeks or maybe even months. Also I thought both Starr and John McBain were finishing up their characters on OLTL but I haven't seen either of them on there yet. Also has the show talked about what ever happened to the people that are missing on the show, like Jessica and her son Ryder, Roxy, James Ford, or his brother Nate?

#2   2013/07/31 09:09PM
    Re: Can Someone Help, I Have a Question!
    elijahsgotit

The actor RH is doing both shows but with the current SL on OLTL, I doubt he'll be on much longer. RH was said to only be returning for a set number of OLTL episodes. As for ME and KA, they've made no commitments to come back at all.

Not sure where you heard that John/Starr would be on OLTL but unless recasted, that won't be happening anytime soon.

As for the others: Jessica was briefly mentioned after the debut but I don't recall any details on her or her children. Roxy might have been mentioned (I'm not sure) but James and Nate have basically been treated as if they never existed. There's been no explanation to why Nate and Dani are no longer together and James hasn't been mentioned either.

Hope this helps

#3   2013/07/31 10:42PM
    Re: Can Someone Help, I Have a Question!
    Trueheart 6

Quote elijahsgotit: The actor RH is doing both shows but with the current SL on OLTL, I doubt he'll be on much longer. RH was said to only be returning for a set number of OLTL episodes. As for ME and KA, they've made no commitments to come back at all.

Not sure where you heard that John/Starr would be on OLTL but unless recasted, that won't be happening anytime soon.

As for the others: Jessica was briefly mentioned after the debut but I don't recall any details on her or her children. Roxy might have been mentioned (I'm not sure) but James and Nate have basically been treated as if they never existed. There's been no explanation to why Nate and Dani are no longer together and James hasn't been mentioned either.

Hope this helps

Thanks so much for the updates:)

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list