List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: OLTL and AMC on OWN

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OLTL and AMC on OWN

Started by MikeLikesSoaps at 2013/07/25 07:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/31 02:00PM, Views: 565, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/07/25 07:17AM
    OLTL and AMC on OWN
    MikeLikesSoaps

I am so glad that these shows are now on TV again. I did not like watching on my computer and eventually stopped. OWN may be several weeks behind the online episodes, but they are almost at teh point where I stoped watching. Now I record them on my DVR and watch every day when I get home from work. And seeing the episodes I already saw, I realized there were some things I missed when I orignally watched them online. I HOPE OWN gets very high ratings for these shows and they stay on TV permanently. Does anyone know if ABC has the rights to take them back and and take over if the ratings are high enough?

#2   2013/08/29 05:45PM
    Re: OLTL and AMC on OWN
    ilsalund

To the best of my memory, OWN bought the first 40 episodes (minus the recaps) of OLTL, however, I see that there are episodes beyond the original 40 scheduled to air on OWN. Anyone else know if they bought more? I'm way behind on the show and OWN is helping me catch up.

#3   2013/08/31 02:00PM
    Re: OLTL and AMC on OWN
    mermag

I am sooo happy my two soaps are on OWN. I hope she keeps having them air on her network even if the episodes are behind the episodes online!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list