List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Michelle

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michelle

Started by fansince68 at 2013/07/23 06:10AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/18 07:14AM, Views: 1993, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/08/11 01:47AM
    Re: Michelle
    elijahsgotit

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote elijahsgotit: What Dani said wasn't nice but considering how nasty Michelle has been, I honestly don't really blame her. Dani has always been a little spitfire and she's not the type to just let people walk all over her without snapping back.

Well Dani is a Manning she is her father's daughter acting exactly like Todd but she also acts like her uncle Victor too

Dani may be like them to a degree but I think she's more like Tea than anyone. Remember the classic feuds between Tea and Blair when they would fight over Todd/Victor?? That's what she reminds me of..When Dani and Michelle went at it, Dani was like the spitting image of Tea..Fierce and dramatic lol I love it.

#32   2013/08/11 09:33AM
    Axl Rose

Yes Dani has her mother's fiery temper because Dani is half-Latina after all, but she looks so much like her father Todd that being RH Todd that the father/daughter resemblance is pretty much there

#33   2013/08/18 07:14AM
    vickidink

At some point they have to tie Allison Perkins into the story since she was the one who was holding Victor captive. Mayne Michelle is Allison's daughter. Michelle is up to no good any way you look at it. After the Jeffrey foot tattoo scene I am suspicious of everyone new on the show.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list