List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Michelle

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michelle

Started by fansince68 at 2013/07/23 06:10AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/18 07:14AM, Views: 2034, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/08/02 06:38PM
    Re: Michelle
    elijahsgotit

Well I don't really see how she acts like a Lord, I think it's a bit too early for those kinds of signs but I do like the idea you had about her being Mitch's daughter. If Mitch and Alison were her parents, I'm sure we'd be in for some crazy times lol

That being said, I don't think it's necessary for her to be related to one of the families. Not every new character is going to have immediate ties to a prominent Llanview family. She could just be another wackadoo all on her own lol

#22   2013/08/02 07:05PM
    Axl Rose

Quote elijahsgotit: Well I don't really see how she acts like a Lord, I think it's a bit too early for those kinds of signs but I do like the idea you had about her being Mitch's daughter. If Mitch and Alison were her parents, I'm sure we'd be in for some crazy times lol

That being said, I don't think it's necessary for her to be related to one of the families. Not every new character is going to have immediate ties to a prominent Llanview family. She could just be another wackadoo all on her own lol

Or perhaps be related to another wackadoo like Hannah, perhaps Hannah O'Connor and Michelle are sisters, it would make sense for Michelle to be Hannah's sister considering crazy would run in that family

#23   2013/08/04 11:47AM
    ghfanfare

I don't know about Michelle's connections to other families but there definitely seems to be something underhanded going on here. It sure seems likes she is lying to Matthew.

She is not very nice either. What does Matthew see in her?! Mattie just acts way too insecure.

#24   2013/08/04 11:03PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote ghfanfare: I don't know about Michelle's connections to other families but there definitely seems to be something underhanded going on here. It sure seems likes she is lying to Matthew.

She is not very nice either. What does Matthew see in her?! Mattie just acts way too insecure.

I agree.

Matthew acts like Michelle is this sweet, innocent, little girl being beaten up on by his friends when in reality, she's nothing but a spiteful little b!tch and the one instigating everything.

#25   2013/08/05 11:19AM
    DesTea

Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote ghfanfare: I don't know about Michelle's connections to other families but there definitely seems to be something underhanded going on here. It sure seems likes she is lying to Matthew.

I agree.

Matthew acts like Michelle is this sweet, innocent, little girl being beaten up on by his friends when in reality, she's nothing but a spiteful little b!tch and the one instigating everything.

That seems to be what he's into. Remember Becca from when Destiny first came on the show? He saw her the same way. Only difference s Becca wasn't crazy like Michelle.

#26   2013/08/05 09:26PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote DesTea:
    Quote elijahsgotit:

I agree.

That seems to be what he's into. Remember Becca from when Destiny first came on the show? He saw her the same way. Only difference s Becca wasn't crazy like Michelle.

True. Matthew does seem to be drawn to the mean girls but I think he's in for way more than he bargained for with this one.

You know what I'm wondering though?? Now that Jeffrey has been revealed as linked to the tattoo organization and was specifically sent into Matthew's life, I wonder if there's a connection there. I mean, he's the one that set up Michelle with Matthew, she was chatting with Jeffrey way before Matthew so I'm wondering if they're both in on something together. I still am so shocked because Jeffrey seemed like such a nice guy but this can't just be a coincidence.

#27   2013/08/06 07:52PM
    piqueroi

I'm thinking Matthew has consistently, despite his ABC and now PP good looks, proven he's not the sharpest knife in the kitchen!

Obviously Jeffrey had no problem duping him in London. However, I suspect Jeffrey is being used and may betray his sponsor once he realizes the diabolical plans in place against Matthew and his family.

Jeffrey clearly saw right through Michelle, whom I still suspect might be Mitch & Allison's daughter (or as someone suggested Hannah's crazy sister, ROF).

I just wish Matthew weren't so freakin' dense when it comes to relationships!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/06 07:53PM
    #28   2013/08/08 01:58PM
    taramartin

As I have stated, I am not a Michelle fan, however I thought it was pretty nasty of Dani to tell her to pick up after Matthew since she is a maid. Michelle will probably show us many bad layers of herself but being a maid is an honest job. No need to ridicule.
    Also Matthew dismissing her at the hospital was pretty hurtful. I was glad to see Matthew step up as far as Drew is concerned.

#29   2013/08/09 10:41PM
    elijahsgotit

What Dani said wasn't nice but considering how nasty Michelle has been, I honestly don't really blame her. Dani has always been a little spitfire and she's not the type to just let people walk all over her without snapping back.

#30   2013/08/10 10:22AM
    Axl Rose

Quote elijahsgotit: What Dani said wasn't nice but considering how nasty Michelle has been, I honestly don't really blame her. Dani has always been a little spitfire and she's not the type to just let people walk all over her without snapping back.

Well Dani is a Manning she is her father's daughter acting exactly like Todd but she also acts like her uncle Victor too

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list