List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Michelle

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michelle

Started by fansince68 at 2013/07/23 06:10AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/18 07:14AM, Views: 2111, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/02 12:27PM
    Re: Michelle
    Axl Rose

Quote elijahsgotit: God, I hope she's not a long lost Lord, that would be terrible. I could see her being Carlo's daughter though, she kinda looks like Talia in a way. Wish they hadn't killed her off

Idk if I see them doing that but it could be interesting. Loved the original SL with Carlo.

With Alex Olanov being Cutter's mother you would think they would have made Cutter Carlo Hesser's son or even make Cutter a Buchanan by making him Asa and Alex's son but with Michelle being Carlo's daughter how about Michelle being Carlo's granddaughter?

It makes sense for Michelle to be a Hesser especially to be Carlo's granddaughter, we all know that Carlo had 3 children he had Johnny Dee Hesser and Charlotte Hesser and Talia Sahid so Michelle being Johnny Dee or even Charlotte's daughter would make sense

Perhaps Johnny Dee or Charlotte could have somehow faked their death and could be alive right now because no one on soaps stays dead for very long case in point the Jerome crime family on GH

#12   2013/08/02 12:36PM
    elijahsgotit

I wouldn't want Cutter to be a Buchanan because I've been loving him with Natalie. Though, if John ever comes back, all bets are off

#13   2013/08/02 01:26PM
    Axl Rose

But imagine if Michelle turned out to be Todd's bastard daughter with Marty Saybrooke out of the rape?

#14   2013/08/02 01:35PM
    elijahsgotit

I suppose it could work but I think Todd's got enough problems with the kids he already has.

Though, it could be interesting if she was raised by the tattoo organization and they raised her to hate Todd and now she's out to get him lol kind of like how on GH, Helena wanted to raise Aiden as a Cassadine so she could make him hate all things Spencer and then unleash him on the Spencers once he grew up.

#15   2013/08/02 01:49PM
    Axl Rose

Quote elijahsgotit: I suppose it could work but I think Todd's got enough problems with the kids he already has.

Though, it could be interesting if she was raised by the tattoo organization and they raised her to hate Todd and now she's out to get him lol kind of like how on GH, Helena wanted to raise Aiden as a Cassadine so she could make him hate all things Spencer and then unleash him on the Spencers once he grew up.

Exactly and with Michelle being the product of rape being the product of Todd and Marty that's a lot of storyline potential for her because it would make Michelle and Dani half-sisters but it would also make Michelle Jack's sister too

#16   2013/08/02 02:11PM
    elijahsgotit

Yeah it does have potential but I still think Todd's got enough kids. Victor only has Sam so I'd like to see him have more.

#17   2013/08/02 02:21PM
    Axl Rose

But that begs the question of how Michelle could be Victor's kid because Victor we know hardly nothing about his past before Victor was ever brainwashed before he ever came to Llanview but that begs the question but even so Michelle could be The Messenger Mitch's daughter

#18   2013/08/02 02:40PM
    elijahsgotit

I'm not saying Michelle should be Victor's child but Todd's already got three kids and Victor only has Sam so out of the two brothers, if either have any long lost kids, I definitely think it should be Victor.

#19   2013/08/02 05:55PM
    Axl Rose

Quote elijahsgotit: I'm not saying Michelle should be Victor's child but Todd's already got three kids and Victor only has Sam so out of the two brothers, if either have any long lost kids, I definitely think it should be Victor.

Yes you do bring up a rather interesting point with Michelle being Victor's daughter then it would make her Sam's half-sister and make her Tea's step-daughter which would make her and Dani cousins so Michelle being Victor's daughter she would be Todd's niece so it would be rather interesting considering Michelle acts so much like a Lord

#20   2013/08/02 05:55PM
    Axl Rose

Quote elijahsgotit: I'm not saying Michelle should be Victor's child but Todd's already got three kids and Victor only has Sam so out of the two brothers, if either have any long lost kids, I definitely think it should be Victor.

Yes you do bring up a rather interesting point with Michelle being Victor's daughter then it would make her Sam's half-sister and make her Tea's step-daughter which would make her and Dani cousins so Michelle being Victor's daughter she would be Todd's niece so it would be rather interesting considering Michelle acts so much like a Lord

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list