List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Michelle

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michelle

Started by fansince68 at 2013/07/23 06:10AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/18 07:14AM, Views: 2061, Replies: 32
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/23 06:10AM
    Michelle
    fansince68

I get a bad vibe from Michelle. Will she turn out to be a Jodi Arias psycho? I can envision her getting a taste of the good life and clinging to Matthew. Then he will want a little space, she will threaten to kill herself. Anybody else see this as a possibility?

#2   2013/07/23 06:17AM
    Re: Michelle
    Nikismith

Quote fansince68: I get a bad vibe from Michelle. Will she turn out to be a Jodi Arias psycho? I can envision her getting a taste of the good life and clinging to Matthew. Then he will want a little space, she will threaten to kill herself. Anybody else see this as a possibility?

Yes this girl seems a little touched. She seems to be overly sensitive, defensive, and paranoid. Do not like her at all and she is kind of manly looking just my opinion dear.

#3   2013/07/23 12:24PM
    taramartin

I am not a big Michelle fan either. I wonder if she has a tattoo?

#4   2013/07/29 06:53PM
    Dontaskwatmy...

Quote taramartin: I am not a big Michelle fan either. I wonder if she has a tattoo?

I would not be surprised she is creepy enough and seems to really have some obsession with Dani and now she is trying to cause problems between Matthew and Jeffrey what happen to the shy girl who could not even imagine confronting matthew and confessing her feelings now she is all big bad and bold she better backup before Destiny or Dani decide to get even

#5   2013/07/29 10:25PM
    elijahsgotit

I can not stand this girl, like at all. She keeps playing the victim act when she's so clearly the antagonist..And wtf is wrong with Matheww, I mean I get he's a typical boy and he's falling for her and all but even when Dani/Jeffrey keep to themselves and don't say a word, Michelle just openly attacks them out of the blue. No way would I ever let a guy I was dating walk all over my friends like that..Just saying.

It made more sense when Dani was starting it in the beginning but now she's minding her own business and Michelle just comes at her hard for no reason. I don't get it and Dani was right. I definitely don't like the Arturo/Dani thing but it is none of Michelle's business and it's not like she's a concerned friend either, she's doing it to be spiteful.

This girl ain't timid at all and I highly doubt she was a virgin when Matt hooked up with her. She's going out of her way to p!ss off everyone in Matthew's life and am I the only one that picked up on her walking around their place like she owned it?? This girl definitely has an agenda.

#6   2013/07/31 09:33AM
    maps74

I'm enjoying watching Michelle and find her interesting. Can't say I like her, but I like to watch her.

#7   2013/08/01 06:53AM
    Axl Rose

Michelle when I look at her I can't help but reminded of Hannah O'Connor, perhaps Michelle is related to Hannah it would make sense considering Hannah was crazy she was obsessed with Cole Thornhart and looking at Michelle it looks like she will be obsessed with Matthew

This is like Hannah O'Connor all over again, with Michelle falling for Matthew only for him to fall out of love with her and in love with someone else namely Destiny the mother of his son Drew much like how Cole was in love with Starr the mother of his daughter Hope

#8   2013/08/01 01:38PM
    elijahsgotit

You have a point because Michelle definitely reminds me of crazy Hannah but I'm not convinced she's actually in love with Matthew. I think he's been a target from the very beginning before she even knew him and I think she's had another agenda this whole time. There's just something off about her and I don't think it's that she's obsessed with Matt, I think it's that she's hiding something. Though, I could see the possibility of Michelle ending up obsessed with Matthew.

As for Matthew falling out of love with Michelle and in love with Destiny, Idk about that. I don't think Matt is in love with Michelle at all, he's just desperate for a fresh start without the complications of his past relationships and even if he ended things with Michelle, I don't necessarily think it'd be for Destiny. Matt clearly still has feelings for both Destiny and Dani but frankly, I don't think he knows how he truly feels.

I do believe that Matthew and Destiny will be the endgame couple but I don't see that happening anytime soon. Matt's still got a lot of growing up to do.

#9   2013/08/02 05:27AM
    Axl Rose

Quote elijahsgotit: You have a point because Michelle definitely reminds me of crazy Hannah but I'm not convinced she's actually in love with Matthew. I think he's been a target from the very beginning before she even knew him and I think she's had another agenda this whole time. There's just something off about her and I don't think it's that she's obsessed with Matt, I think it's that she's hiding something. Though, I could see the possibility of Michelle ending up obsessed with Matthew.

As for Matthew falling out of love with Michelle and in love with Destiny, Idk about that. I don't think Matt is in love with Michelle at all, he's just desperate for a fresh start without the complications of his past relationships and even if he ended things with Michelle, I don't necessarily think it'd be for Destiny. Matt clearly still has feelings for both Destiny and Dani but frankly, I don't think he knows how he truly feels.

I do believe that Matthew and Destiny will be the endgame couple but I don't see that happening anytime soon. Matt's still got a lot of growing up to do.

Yes he does but about Michelle I have a feeling that she is connected to the tattoo organization or that she is possibly related to a core family but if she is, then I could see Michelle being a long-lost Lord or Michelle she could be related to an OLTL villain of the past like she could be Mitch Laurence's daughter or Carlo Hesser's daughter or she could be related to Allison Perkins

#10   2013/08/02 11:17AM
    elijahsgotit

God, I hope she's not a long lost Lord, that would be terrible. I could see her being Carlo's daughter though, she kinda looks like Talia in a way. Wish they hadn't killed her off

Idk if I see them doing that but it could be interesting. Loved the original SL with Carlo.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list