List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Tea/Blair

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tea/Blair

Started by elijahsgotit at 2013/07/01 03:11AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 01:22PM, Views: 759, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/07/01 03:11AM
    Tea/Blair
    elijahsgotit

Any one else get the feeling that they are heading Blair and Tea back to the road of rivalry?? They did it to Viki and Dorian after they had become friends and now Blair and Tea are definitely on opposite sides of things. They've already been snapping at each other a lot and it's gotta be a matter of time until Tea finds out that Todd planned to kill Victor all along and Blair initially knew about it and kept it to herself.

Any thoughts??

#2   2013/07/03 10:13AM
    Re: Tea/Blair
    oltlforever31

Yeah, I can see that happening. I don't think it will ever be quite as bad as it was before. Now they have a mutual respect for each other, and they are and have been raising their children together. I think they will remain on better terms than Viki and Dorian.

#3   2013/07/04 12:29AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote oltlforever31: Yeah, I can see that happening. I don't think it will ever be quite as bad as it was before. Now they have a mutual respect for each other, and they are and have been raising their children together. I think they will remain on better terms than Viki and Dorian.

Yeah, I don't think they'll ever be the enemies they once were because they really hated each other way back when and once you've gone through what they've gone through together, I don't think they could ever go back to hating each other the way they once did but I think if and when Tea finds out that Blair withheld the knowledge that Todd planned to kill her husband, it will definitely severe their trust for a while. Blair would feel justified because she was protecting her kids but Tea would see it as betrayal and I could definitely see that putting them at odds for a while.

Though, I would hope it wouldn't go too far as I prefer them as friends. As hilarious as they once were as rivals, their friendship has become one of my very favorite dynamics on the show

#4   2013/07/07 12:54AM
    DesTea

I see it headed that way and that sucks a bit since that's the best and most solid friendship on the show besides Des and Nat and tho I like Des and Nat's friendship I'm still getting used to it. Blair and Téa's friendship was already established.

It's only cool if it's TnB verses TnV but honestly, I think Todd and Victor should work together on this current storyline.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/07 12:56AM
    #5   2013/07/25 11:18AM
    VictorRocks

Quote elijahsgotit: Any one else get the feeling that they are heading Blair and Tea back to the road of rivalry?? They did it to Viki and Dorian after they had become friends and now Blair and Tea are definitely on opposite sides of things. They've already been snapping at each other a lot and it's gotta be a matter of time until Tea finds out that Todd planned to kill Victor all along and Blair initially knew about it and kept it to herself.

Any thoughts??

Tea will definatly see that as a betrayal and will freakout and she has every right to be upset when Todd is lying again and Blair goes along with him .I don't know why Blair did this and I am mad at her. She loves Victor and he raised her kids.

#6   2013/07/25 01:22PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote VictorRocks:
    Quote elijahsgotit: Any one else get the feeling that they are heading Blair and Tea back to the road of rivalry?? They did it to Viki and Dorian after they had become friends and now Blair and Tea are definitely on opposite sides of things. They've already been snapping at each other a lot and it's gotta be a matter of time until Tea finds out that Todd planned to kill Victor all along and Blair initially knew about it and kept it to herself.

Any thoughts??

Tea will definatly see that as a betrayal and will freakout and she has every right to be upset when Todd is lying again and Blair goes along with him .I don't know why Blair did this and I am mad at her. She loves Victor and he raised her kids.

Exactly. Todd flat out told Blair that he was gonna kill Victor the moment he caught up to him and she didn't even blink. Don't get me wrong because I love Blair but this is a huge betrayal and if the situations were reversed and it were Tea sacrificing Todd, Blair would never forgive her. Todd manipulated Tea into giving up Victor's whereabouts so he could kill him and Blair helped him do it. I get that Blair is trying to protect her kids but that doesn't make it okay, Imo.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list