List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: I Be Happy Again

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I Be Happy Again

Started by tinasfatheronlostin at 2013/06/26 05:05PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/28 06:33AM, Views: 333, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/06/26 05:05PM
    I Be Happy Again
    tinasfathero...

New episode tomorrow morning(Thursday)

I'll have the coffee ready to watch #31 at 5 a.m. when it drops.
    Been a lapsed viewer due to my Sprint smartphone problems.

After #31; I'll watch #17. I've got quite the backlog.
    Then off to work.

So Happy OLTL got picked up @ OWN for a summer marathon of it's first 40 episodes.
    That's sure to increase the fanbase.

#2   2013/06/27 04:47PM
    Re: I Be Happy Again
    tinasfathero...

High point for me was Dani at the memorial service.

Low point....Tea. Tone her screeching down.. At 5 a.m. in the morning watching this ep on my back porch woke up my neighbors.

#3   2013/06/27 06:09PM
    ghfanfare

Quote tinasfatheronlostin: High point for me was Dani at the memorial service.

Low point....Tea. Tone her screeching down.. At 5 a.m. in the morning watching this ep on my back porch woke up my neighbors.

Lol. Tea, always so dramatic.

#4   2013/06/28 03:02AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote ghfanfare:

lol I love Tea's dramatics, she's so hilarious. She can be all sweet and vulnerable one minute but then you say something to tick her off and she's like the freaking hulk lmao

I'll admit her screaming can be a little excessive at times, especially if you watch in the morning but I still love her and I love how all Todd has to do is walk in the room and Tea's basically all "YOU TOOK A BREATH?!? I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!" Lmao too funny

#5   2013/06/28 05:25AM
    tinasfathero...

Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote ghfanfare:

lol I love Tea's dramatics, she's so hilarious. She can be all sweet and vulnerable one minute but then you say something to tick her off and she's like the freaking hulk lmao

I'll admit her screaming can be a little excessive at times, especially if you watch in the morning but I still love her and I love how all Todd has to do is walk in the room and Tea's basically all "YOU TOOK A BREATH?!? I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!" Lmao too funny

Lol. Love my Tea but I'm beginning to think it wasn't an accident when Blair pushed her out the window. Ms. Delgado....take it down a notch.

#6   2013/06/28 06:33AM
    elijahsgotit

That was definitely intentional

Ya know, it's funny because I usually watch the episodes on my TV but this last one I decided to try out on my laptop and I had it laying right next to me on my bed and when Tea started screaming at Todd about what he'd done with Victor, it was like "Oh hello ear drums" LOL

I know theatrics are basically Tea's trademark but yeah, she could definitely tone it down on the high pitched screeching, just a wee bit lol

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list