List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: jack and the women

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

jack and the women

Started by bcocs1 at 2013/06/26 09:38AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/02 05:39AM, Views: 1021, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/26 09:38AM
    jack and the women
    bcocs1

did anybody notice that when jack follow the women out of the coffee shop he had his bag with him and when they got to the womens room he did not have it

#2   2013/06/26 10:57AM
    Re: jack and the women
    oltlforever31

No, I did not notice that, too much else going on..lol. I can't believe these two people had sex without even knowing each other's names. Kind of gross, but hey it's a soap, and on that note, I say good for Jack! But yeah, it's still gross..

#3   2013/06/27 04:34PM
    tinasfathero...

I don't think it's gross... at least on Jack's part. Typical teenaged male hormones.

Now, the teacher...that's another story.
    What's her agenda?

#4   2013/06/28 03:08AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote tinasfatheronlostin: I don't think it's gross... at least on Jack's part. Typical teenaged male hormones.

Now, the teacher...that's another story.
    What's her agenda?

Yeah, the teacher's the one that grossed me out too. Especially since she's the one that picked him up and then said she'd never done it before lol Either she intentionally targeted Jack for a specific reason or she's a total hooch..Actually, scratch that. Either way, she's a hooch lol

#5   2013/06/28 09:59AM
    oltlforever31

Yeah, She is the one that grossed me out. I wouldn't expect much different from a teenage boy.

Not sure what her agenda is. I wonder if she is setting him up, or if she really just wanted to have a fling?

#6   2013/06/28 12:43PM
    shelglass

Go get em Jack you da man. I can dream.

#7   2013/06/28 09:05PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote oltlforever31: Yeah, She is the one that grossed me out. I wouldn't expect much different from a teenage boy.

Not sure what her agenda is. I wonder if she is setting him up, or if she really just wanted to have a fling?

Yeah, not sure what she's up to but I definitely don't trust her. Especially the fact that she doesn't care that he's a student and wants to continue seeing him. Very suspicious

Before the show ended on abc, I was really liking Jack with Vimal's sister. She was the first person I saw Jack actually behave like a human being with

I love Jack now but I hated him for what he did to Shane so it was nice to finally see a softer side of Jack

#8   2013/06/29 11:43AM
    Meeksmonk

Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote oltlforever31: Yeah, She is the one that grossed me out. I wouldn't expect much different from a teenage boy.

Yeah, not sure what she's up to but I definitely don't trust her. Especially the fact that she doesn't care that he's a student and wants to continue seeing him. Very suspicious

Before the show ended on abc, I was really liking Jack with Vimal's sister. She was the first person I saw Jack actually behave like a human being with

I love Jack now but I hated him for what he did to Shane so it was nice to finally see a softer side of Jack

Yeah I've been wondering what happened to Neela. I hated Jack but I liked him with her. I know he ended up hating her because of how she tried to set him up into admitting what he did to Shane. That was rough but this new woman? Wow. The way she picked him up seemed way too suspicious (and gross) for my liking.

#9   2013/07/01 01:32AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote Meeksmonk:
    Quote elijahsgotit:

Yeah I've been wondering what happened to Neela. I hated Jack but I liked him with her. I know he ended up hating her because of how she tried to set him up into admitting what he did to Shane. That was rough but this new woman? Wow. The way she picked him up seemed way too suspicious (and gross) for my liking.

Yeah, I hated Jack before Neela but seeing him with her showed that buried deep inside that heartless teenage boy somewhere, lied an actual soul. I know it was hard for him that Neela set him up but I had really hoped that after he got past the betrayal, he'd realize that she was just trying to do the right thing, and then find the decency to do the right thing himself- come clean and take whatever consequences he's given but I guess that'd be quite a bit of growth for how much time they had left lol

I'd still really like to see Shane come back and for Jack to somehow make it up to him. Idk if that's possible after everything he did but it would at least show that Jack is capable of remorse.

#10   2013/07/01 01:36PM
    raylit

Quote bcocs1: did anybody notice that when jack follow the women out of the coffee shop he had his bag with him and when they got to the womens room he did not have it

Maybe, like many hotel/motel rooms on this show, it had a living room and he dropped his bag there? It did not need to go into her bedroom with him

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list