List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Who should return to Llanview?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who should return to Llanview?

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2013/06/24 02:12PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/17 06:08AM, Views: 2218, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/07/06 05:44PM
    Re: Who should return to Llanview?
    crumpet_monster

[quote]Quote maps74: Do we know who fathered Kim and Cutter? Can't remember it coming out, could be an interesting story with Alex. It could also be quite entertaining to see Alex and Roxy meet.

According to the 11/16/11 episode of OLTL, Cutter and Kim's father was Billy Joe Wentworth, who renamed himself William J. Wentworth, Jr. after he became successful.
    Cutter explained that his father committed suicide after Alex decided to ditch the family and couldn't be found.
    I'd like to think that William isn't Cutter's real dad, and that Alex used her pregnancy with Cutter to rope William in. That would mean Cutter's real father is probably out there somewhere, but he, too, might be dead for all we know.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/06 05:47PM
    #22   2013/07/07 12:48AM
    DesTea

I actually prefer a small cast because it's easier to care about what's going on with all the characters but there are a few characters I want back because Llanview just doesn't seem complete without them so...

Jessica and her kids.
    Antonio and Jamie so that Antonio can be a love interest for Jess.
    Starr and Hope. (I know Hope "died" but who cares, it's a SOAP.) If Kristen came back even for a few weeks from time to time, that'd be great.
    John because he should be with his son.
    Roxy. She's hilarious, we need her and Foxy Roxy.
    Maybe Carlotta too as recurring.
    Destiny's entire family. (P.S. Des should have her own set.)

I think that's all I need.

#23   2013/07/07 05:13AM
    DesTea

I forgot, I think they should bring back Téa's brother Del and her niece Roseanne. It looks like she doesn't have any family.

#24   2013/07/07 09:18AM
    Axl Rose

Quote DesTea: I forgot, I think they should bring back Téa's brother Del and her niece Roseanne. It looks like she doesn't have any family.

Plus with Tea's niece Roseanne back in town she can be a love interest for Cutter and as for Del, you can pair him up with either Natalie or even Blair

#25   2013/07/07 10:16PM
    DesTea

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote DesTea: I forgot, I think they should bring back Téa's brother Del and her niece Roseanne. It looks like she doesn't have any family.

Plus with Tea's niece Roseanne back in town she can be a love interest for Cutter and as for Del, you can pair him up with either Natalie or even Blair

I agree. I think they should really go this route.

#26   2013/07/09 02:13PM
    Dangerous Be...

It seems like almost everyone wants Roxy back. I see her the most in these post.

#27   2013/07/09 03:50PM
    taramartin

Roxy is always a hoot!

#28   2013/07/10 01:35AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote Dangerous Beauty: It seems like almost everyone wants Roxy back. I see her the most in these post.

I'm kinda indifferent when it comes to Roxy. I wouldn't mind having her back but there's other characters I'd want back way more like Jessica, Starr, Rex/Gigi/Shane, the Vega brothers. Maybe even Brody and Cole (if they could find a way to get around his being on the run/being killed off thing)

I was kinda digging Cristian and Rama for a while there and I'd really like to see if Jess/Brody ever got back together

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/10 01:37AM
    #29   2013/07/15 06:53PM
    Axl Rose

Recast John McBain and bring him back to shake things up with Natalie

#30   2013/07/16 12:21PM
    flanndreams

Roxy and Jess, but not with Brody or Antonio. I loved her during her time with Nash, but if they have to put her back with an old love I would want it to be Cristian.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list