List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Who should return to Llanview?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who should return to Llanview?

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2013/06/24 02:12PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/17 06:08AM, Views: 2256, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/01 11:37PM
    Re: Who should return to Llanview?
    elijahsgotit

Quote raylit:
    Quote Dontaskwatmynameisst: Starr Manning (Kristen Alderson once she wants to leave gh)
    James Ford (NR)
    Rachel Gannon (Lil bro needs a talking to)
    Langston Wilde
    Roxy

Why would Kristen have to leave GH to come to OLTL? RH is one OLTL, GH, and the cable show Californication all at the same time. KA could do GH and OLTL easily by being on one while the other is on hiatus

I agree. RH is proof that KA and ME could do both if they really wanted to

#12   2013/07/02 06:15AM
    DavidaMBurns

Excellent! I love that idea.

#13   2013/07/02 06:29AM
    DavidaMBurns

I would like to see Jessica and Brody return. Roxy most definitely. As far as John McBain; I think a recast could only be pulled off if the new person resembled and acted like Michael Easton. If they could do that it would spice things up a little for Natalie. I really liked Rex and Gigi. Their son Shane would fit in really well at this time. I really would like to see JWow have more screen time. She looks like she would make a great "B" character. Give her a teenage kid who is a problem child and watch them spar.

#14   2013/07/02 10:58AM
    Axl Rose

A good storyline if they were to bring Brody back to Llanview would be for Brody to have to make amends to all the people he hurt but also along the way trying to start his life over again from scratch and then as soon as he does that, a teenage girl comes knocking on his doorstep as she asks him if he is Brody and he says yes as he asks her who she is, and she tells him that she is his daughter, with Brody having a long-lost teenage daughter, Brody's daughter could be in the teen scene with Jack Manning and then you bring back Shane Morasco, you have yourself a triangle

#15   2013/07/02 04:09PM
    ghfanfare

A recast John McBain would be okay with me. They need someone else in the PD.

#16   2013/07/03 09:16AM
    tinasfathero...

Roxy, definitely.....she fits in perfectly with BFFs David and Nigel. Plus, Natalie HAS to miss her not being nearby.

Alex Olanov.....have her be an 'arrangement' partner for Vimal that goes awry. The storyline imo would go through the roof comedically considering she's an ex- Mrs. Vickerman.
    Alex is also the mother of Rama's sworn enemy, Kim. And as Cutter's mom she can wreak her own unique havoc at Shelter.

Adriana and a recasted River or perhaps Adriana and Frank Holden.

#17   2013/07/03 02:55PM
    Axl Rose

I would bring back Max Holden and his twin children Frank "Frankie" Holden and Leslie Holden

With Leslie and Frankie you could put them in the 20-something scene with Matthew, Jeffrey, Destiny and Dani with Frankie coming in as a new love interest for Dani causing a triangle with Matthew and with Frankie's sister Leslie coming in as either a new love interest for Matthew or even Jeffrey

And with Max back in town you could have yourself a triangle with Max, Blair and Todd since Todd is still around

With Adriana back in town, Dorian would at least have one of her daughters back in town and Adriana would be a good rival for Natalie considering Natalie's mother Viki and Adriana's mother Dorian are rivals, it would only make sense for their daughters to be rivals too and with Adriana in town she could fall for Cutter

Then I would bring back a re-cast John McBain and bring back Kim Andrews, Cutter's sister

#18   2013/07/04 05:44AM
    maps74

Do we know who fathered Kim and Cutter? Can't remember it coming out, could be an interesting story with Alex. It could also be quite entertaining to see Alex and Roxy meet.

Max and the twins would be cool too, they are a link to Luna who was special character to me.

#19   2013/07/04 05:19PM
    Axl Rose

Quote maps74: Do we know who fathered Kim and Cutter? Can't remember it coming out, could be an interesting story with Alex. It could also be quite entertaining to see Alex and Roxy meet.

Max and the twins would be cool too, they are a link to Luna who was special character to me.

Max could come in either as a new love interest for Blair or they could always put him with Tea creating a triangle with Victor when Victor eventually comes back, and Max's twins Frankie and Leslie put them into the college age group, Frankie as a new love interest for Dani and Leslie as a new love interest for either Matthew or Jeffrey

#20   2013/07/05 04:15PM
    nataliejohnfan

Michael Easton as John McBain, Eddie as Matthew, Ford, Starr (Kristen), Roxie, Rex without Gigi. It just isn't the same without all the characters & them being played the actors & actress who made them

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list