List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Who should return to Llanview?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who should return to Llanview?

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2013/06/24 02:12PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/17 06:08AM, Views: 2272, Replies: 30
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/24 02:12PM
    Who should return to Llanview?
    Amy Mistretta

Even though our soap is back there are still a lot of characters missing. Who would you like to see return?

#2   2013/06/24 05:29PM
    Re: Who should return to Llanview?
    ashuri-chan

The old teen scene! Or well Narkko and Langston. Brody and James. Has Jess come back yet? What about Roxy? She added comedy to the show!

#3   2013/06/25 12:08PM
    Dontaskwatmy...

Starr Manning (Kristen Alderson once she wants to leave gh)
    James Ford (NR)
    Rachel Gannon (Lil bro needs a talking to)
    Langston Wilde
    Roxy

#4   2013/06/25 05:02PM
    Dangerous Be...

Tina Lord
    Roxy
    Jared Banks

#5   2013/06/26 11:01AM
    oltlforever31

I would love to see Jessica return with either Brody, or Antonio.

I also miss Roxy, Rex, and Gigi.

#6   2013/06/27 10:08AM
    Axl Rose

John McBain, all they have to do is re-cast the role of John since it looks like Michael Easton isn't leaving GH any time soon, so I say re-cast John and bring him back to Llanview to re-claim Natalie and Liam

And I would bring back Jessica, Antonio Vega, fake Aubrey/Christine Carr, Brody, and Adriana

#7   2013/06/28 02:55PM
    maps74

I think an adult man is most needed now, so I'd say a new John. I would love to see Tina, find out where CJ is. I miss Jess, Cassie, did like Aubrey/Christine too.

#8   2013/06/29 09:32AM
    Axl Rose

Quote maps74: I think an adult man is most needed now, so I'd say a new John. I would love to see Tina, find out where CJ is. I miss Jess, Cassie, did like Aubrey/Christine too.

Yes C.J. is definitely needed and not to mention C.J. is both a Lord and a Buchanan, so it would be interesting to see which side C.J. identifies with more, if C.J. will want to work for his grandfather Clint at Buchanan Enterprises or if C.J. will want to work for his Aunt Viki at the Banner or work for his Uncle Todd at The Sun, but also with C.J. we haven't seen C.J. since he was a kid and C.J. he was always close to his Uncle Todd, they had a close uncle/nephew relationship, so to see that explored would be great

And with Aubrey/Christine back in Llanview, Cutter's ex would be back in Llanview, so it would be interesting to see how Cutter deals with her being back in Llanview

And Jessica is just needed so is Cassie as well as Tina

#9   2013/07/01 01:39PM
    raylit

Quote Dontaskwatmynameisst: Starr Manning (Kristen Alderson once she wants to leave gh)
    James Ford (NR)
    Rachel Gannon (Lil bro needs a talking to)
    Langston Wilde
    Roxy

Why would Kristen have to leave GH to come to OLTL? RH is one OLTL, GH, and the cable show Californication all at the same time. KA could do GH and OLTL easily by being on one while the other is on hiatus

#10   2013/07/01 01:41PM
    raylit

Quote Amy Mistretta: Even though our soap is back there are still a lot of characters missing. Who would you like to see return?

Given this new character Arturo Bandini is a arts dealer I would love to see the arts community thrive with the returns of Christian Vega and Lindsay Rappaport!!! Maybe a romance for Arturo and Lindsay even!!!

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list