List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: OLTL now...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OLTL now...

Started by ghfanfare at 2013/06/23 08:25PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/27 11:39AM, Views: 2332, Replies: 23
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/23 08:25PM
    OLTL now...
    ghfanfare

It seems like the producers and writers are listening to viewer feedback. I noticed it in the club scene from Thursday. The sound was much better and the extras looked more natural. The editing is better, too.

What do you guys think of the show now?

#2   2013/06/24 04:41AM
    Re: OLTL now...
    elijahsgotit

Honestly, I haven't seen much difference, other than less cursing but then again, I've always loved the show

The club scene sounds the same to me..Same singer after all

#3   2013/06/25 06:55AM
    tinasfathero...

PP is listening to the fans feedback.

I just read on their TOLN website that they're eliminating curse words in all of their future filming.

Seems the overuse of sh!t constantly grated too many fans.

#4   2013/06/27 06:14PM
    ghfanfare

What a great show today! I think they are starting to hit stride. The stories are heating up.

So Clint saved Viki's millions. Too good to be true?!

Cutter shows his true side. Still a scumbag.

Dani gets sucked into the Brianna mystery. A wake-up call?!

Had to laugh at Jack and The Teach. Too much.

I'm so glad OLTL is back!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/27 06:16PM
    #5   2013/06/27 06:15PM
    ghfanfare

Also noticed in today's show that the set masters fixed the doors and they now open in...like they're supposed to.

#6   2013/06/28 05:31AM
    tinasfathero...

I read on Michael Fairman's FB page that after their production hiatus is over that they plan to ramp up increased episodes dropped per week.

PP really wants to get back to four episodes a week as soon as it possibly can.

#7   2013/06/28 12:49PM
    shelglass

Looks like Oprah finally may have something entertaining on OWN this summer. If AMC and OLTL are somewhat successful we fans may be out of the woods so to speak.

#8   2013/07/09 02:43PM
    ghfanfare

Wow. Oltl is really getting good. I am enjoying it more than GH right now. Even if it is only once a week for an hour. I hope they can go back to the four episodes a week again at some point. Fingers crossed.

#9   2013/07/10 02:42AM
    DesTea

Well the editing in the Nat/Des scene when there was a knock at the door then we didn't see them for a while but when they did go back to them Jeffery was at the door but Jeffery was at Vicki's so how could he knock on the door? That was a bit messing. I didn't see mistakes like that in the beginning, however, I really didn't have too many problems with the show from the beginning. Glad they fixed the doors and got a Drew that makes sense even tho the little Drew was on for 3 weeks then the next week he was 3 but at least he makes sense now. I really love it. My only thing is I don't want them to stray away from writing Destiny like Destiny. At first she seemed a little like Destiny persona but it's like the more it goes on the less Destiny she is. She's more like Fate instead of Destiny. I'm personally losing the essence of Destiny.

#10   2013/07/10 03:07AM
    elijahsgotit

See, I actually like Destiny a lot more now than I did when the reboot first started. In the beginning, she came across a little trampy and I really did not like the actress but now that I've had chance to adjust, she's really grown on me and I really love her friendship with Natalie. The age difference did strike me as strange at first but then I thought well Nora and Nat are also close and there's quite an age difference there as well and I can see why Natalie and Destiny relate to each other as single mothers. Destiny probably doesn't have much in common with girls her age anymore because she had to grow up so fast once she had Drew so in that aspect, it makes sense that she gravitated toward a friend like Natalie.

Anyways, I think they've done a good job of maturing Destiny so she can have that same sense of spunk without so much teenage attitude. As fun as that was, it's nice to see the adult version of Destiny. She's become a very strong young woman and is still very much a force to be reckoned with, Imo.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list