List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Favorite Llanview Settings

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Favorite Llanview Settings

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2013/06/21 09:07AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/26 05:01PM, Views: 304, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/06/21 09:07AM
    Favorite Llanview Settings
    Amy Mistretta

Some of the settings are brand new, others look the same and some have been spruced up a bit.

Which are your favorites?

#2   2013/06/22 06:05AM
    Re: Favorite Llanview Settings
    oltlforever31

Quote Amy Mistretta: Some of the settings are brand new, others look the same and some have been spruced up a bit.

Which are your favorites?

I really like that Natalie finally has her own apartment, and it's not at the Angel Square Motel! I know it was probably budget related, but I honestly thought it was so unrealistic to have so many people, (with steady jobs, no less) living out of a dark motel. Even the richest people who were new in town ended up living in the Palace Hotel. These people have money, of course they can afford real estate!!

I like the fact that Viki's place still looks the same. Of course, I miss seeing her kitchen too. Dorian's looks very different, but I still like it.

I also really like Dani, Matthew, and Jeffrey's apartment.

That's all I've got for now.

#3   2013/06/23 11:56AM
    taramartin

Vicky's looks like Llanfair used to and I am glad of it . Hate Shelter and the VIP room.

#4   2013/06/25 11:59AM
    Dontaskwatmy...

I also like Natalie has her own place liking that Llanfair looks the same I miss the old La Boulaie and I miss Tea and Victor house her living room looks like she lives in some cheap apartment apartment not the digs you would expect for a shark like Tea Delgado however Dani and Matt and Jeffrey looks great

#5   2013/06/26 11:02AM
    oltlforever31

I would love to eventually see them rebuild Angel Square. They could even make it look a little different, but just show the statue. I kind of miss that set.

#6   2013/06/26 05:01PM
    crumpet_monster

I miss the Angel Square set, too. The statue was very symbolic. I'd like to see a new gym/spa set. Something a bit more modern looking than Serenity Springs, where the hot bods can be shown off.

So far, my favorite sets are Shelter and Llanfair. I hate the coffee shop. It's so bland and generic. I know it's probably intended to be "minimalist" and I'm not a fan of that style. I'd prefer a tea shop with a cozy and inviting ambiance.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list