List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Shaun

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shaun

Started by taramartin at 2013/06/20 12:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 11:46AM, Views: 1511, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/07/09 01:02AM
    Re: Shaun
    DesTea

Quote Hydrangea1953: I wanna see some D & D.......Destiny and David.

They had such instant and believable chemistry as friends when they first joined forces to find Matthew in London.

Then that whole kinship with the cancellation of Fraternity Row thatt David and Roxy shared with the Evanses was priceless.
    Have we had a Destiny and David scene yet on the OLTL online version?

We haven't had a Des/David seen yet but I hope they soon recapture the bond they had if they can. They're changing so many relationship dynamics.

#22   2013/07/25 11:27AM
    VictorRocks

Quote tinasfatheronlostin:
    Quote Meeksmonk: I was so excited to see Shaun. I love him!! And him carrying Sam and holding Jack's neck was the best re-introduction, haha. I liked him better with the old Destiny but hopefully we'll get to see some more scenes with him and the new Destiny.

I agree! Best re-introduction.
    With family in town Shaun needs to stay! I'm glad Todd hired him back for security. He fits in so perfectly as always.
    I also like his friendship with Tea. Hope we see scenes of them together as well.

I agree LOVE Shaun !!!! I would like to see him with Tea too and help to get Victor home. I feel safer with him back .He always took such great care of Victor,Tea and the kids.

#23   2013/07/25 11:46AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote VictorRocks:
    Quote tinasfatheronlostin:
    Quote Meeksmonk: I was so excited to see Shaun. I love him!! And him carrying Sam and holding Jack's neck was the best re-introduction, haha. I liked him better with the old Destiny but hopefully we'll get to see some more scenes with him and the new Destiny.

I agree! Best re-introduction.
    With family in town Shaun needs to stay! I'm glad Todd hired him back for security. He fits in so perfectly as always.
    I also like his friendship with Tea. Hope we see scenes of them together as well.

I agree LOVE Shaun !!!! I would like to see him with Tea too and help to get Victor home. I feel safer with him back .He always took such great care of Victor,Tea and the kids.

Yeah but it kinda annoys me that he's working for Todd now, when he was always loyal to Victor before but I'm sure he's doing it for the kids.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list