List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Shaun

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shaun

Started by taramartin at 2013/06/20 12:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 11:46AM, Views: 1463, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/28 02:03PM
    Re: Shaun
    Amy 71

That helped a lot Tina. Thank you! In true soap fashion, rather complicated and a bit confusing. But now I have some of the background. I wonder if Shaun is the only family member we'll meet. Or if the grandparents will make an appearance. I want to see more of little Drew!
    Also, I'm seeing LH in magazine ads for garnier fructis shampoo. And on the wall in target. That's kind of cool.
    Can't wait to see what happens with matthew and des.

#12   2013/06/28 08:59PM
    elijahsgotit

We might see the rest of Destiny's family at some point but Shaun was the only family member of hers that was really on regularly, after Greg left.

#13   2013/06/29 07:37AM
    tinasfathero...

Quote elijahsgotit: We might see the rest of Destiny's family at some point but Shaun was the only family member of hers that was really on regularly, after Greg left.

Wouldn't it be a great twist if Destiny's birth mother was alive....I think that Greg said she had died but this being a soap where people come back from the dead frequently ....instant additional family for Des. Maybe Des' mom has siblings and other children as well.

#14   2013/06/29 07:41AM
    tinasfathero...

Has there been a Vivian mention yet?
    I believe that Shaun and Vivian were having issues over whether to get married or to just continue to live together.

#15   2013/06/29 11:39AM
    Meeksmonk

I was so excited to see Shaun. I love him!! And him carrying Sam and holding Jack's neck was the best re-introduction, haha. I liked him better with the old Destiny but hopefully we'll get to see some more scenes with him and the new Destiny.

#16   2013/07/01 01:36AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote tinasfatheronlostin: Has there been a Vivian mention yet?
    I believe that Shaun and Vivian were having issues over whether to get married or to just continue to live together.

That would be awesome!!

Naturally, it would probably be someone already connected to at least one resident in Llanview lol

#17   2013/07/02 05:49AM
    DavidaMBurns

I was really tickled to see Shaun appear at the door. I do not really care for this new Destiny. She doesn't have the spunk and spirit of the previous actress. Also, the old Destiny resembled Shaun and they had great chemistry together. I also do not like the new Matthew. The old Matthew resembled David and they had awesome chemistry too. The whole Evans family was great.

#18   2013/07/03 09:04AM
    tinasfathero...

Quote Meeksmonk: I was so excited to see Shaun. I love him!! And him carrying Sam and holding Jack's neck was the best re-introduction, haha. I liked him better with the old Destiny but hopefully we'll get to see some more scenes with him and the new Destiny.

I agree! Best re-introduction.
    With family in town Shaun needs to stay! I'm glad Todd hired him back for security. He fits in so perfectly as always.
    I also like his friendship with Tea. Hope we see scenes of them together as well.

#19   2013/07/07 01:11AM
    DesTea

Quote tinasfatheronlostin:
    Quote elijahsgotit: We might see the rest of Destiny's family at some point but Shaun was the only family member of hers that was really on regularly, after Greg left.

Wouldn't it be a great twist if Destiny's birth mother was alive....I think that Greg said she had died but this being a soap where people come back from the dead frequently ....instant additional family for Des. Maybe Des' mom has siblings and other children as well.

I honestly think that Shaun is really Destiny's dad. I thought they would go there but they dropped the storyline. It still has potential though. At first I was think Evangeline would be Destiny's mom but they killed her off. I think she's alive anyway, thought they would go there too. Who could Destiny's mom be if it's someone who already has ties to the show which would be better?

#20   2013/07/08 06:38PM
    Hydrangea1953

I wanna see some D & D.......Destiny and David.

They had such instant and believable chemistry as friends when they first joined forces to find Matthew in London.

Then that whole kinship with the cancellation of Fraternity Row thatt David and Roxy shared with the Evanses was priceless.
    Have we had a Destiny and David scene yet on the OLTL online version?

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list