List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Shaun

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shaun

Started by taramartin at 2013/06/20 12:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 11:46AM, Views: 1445, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/20 12:21PM
    Shaun
    taramartin

It was great to see Shaun again! I hope more familiar faces will be surfacing. Love having my soaps back but with only 2 episodes a week it takes a LONG time to tell a story.

#2   2013/06/22 06:07AM
    Re: Shaun
    oltlforever31

I was wondering when we would see him. I really like Shaun a lot! He is a great character. Can't wait to see him and little D together!

#3   2013/06/22 06:55AM
    elijahsgotit

Love Shaun..He was always my favorite out of the Evans family

#4   2013/06/23 08:27PM
    ghfanfare

Good to see Shaun and glad to see some of Destiny's family in town. She needs them.

#5   2013/06/25 09:04AM
    tinasfathero...

Great to see Shaun back.!

However in today's ep he didn't seem to have the same rapport with nuDestiny as he did with Shenell Edmonds(ex-Destiny).

Guess it takes time to build chemistry between two actors in established roles.

#6   2013/06/25 11:37AM
    Amy 71

Totally disagree with the above poster. LH and Shaun have great chemistry together! Just comfortable and honest, like family should be. so happy to have Shaun back in Destiny's life. She needs him. And LH gets better and better with each episode. Love these two actors!

#7   2013/06/27 04:41PM
    tinasfathero...

^^ I really like LH. Great addition to the show.

Really love Shaun. But I didn't find a chemical connect as bro/sis in their scene.
    Guess that takes time.

Do you like Shaun's parents? Loved the dynamics that Nora and Phyllicia parlayed on ABC's OLTL. Nosey Nora was put into place by Des' mom.

#8   2013/06/27 04:44PM
    tinasfathero...

For simplicity sake in regards to posting I left out the Greg reveal as Destiny's dad.

I love the Evans family.

#9   2013/06/27 04:55PM
    Amy 71

Tina- I'm new to OLTL. So I don't have the other Des to compare this Des to. And I didn't know the Evans family. But I've been smitten by Destiny and her story, but feel that there's no one in her life that she is close to. I feel so sorry for her because she has struggles- single working mother, with an absent father of her child who she still has feelings for. So I'm happy to see her with her brother. Or is he her uncle? I'm confused..

#10   2013/06/28 05:19AM
    tinasfathero...

Quote Amy 71: Tina- I'm new to OLTL. So I don't have the other Des to compare this Des to. And I didn't know the Evans family. But I've been smitten by Destiny and her story, but feel that there's no one in her life that she is close to. I feel so sorry for her because she has struggles- single working mother, with an absent father of her child who she still has feelings for. So I'm happy to see her with her brother. Or is he her uncle? I'm confused..

Hi Amy. Glad you're enjoying OLTL.
    Here's a little backstory on the Evans family:

Destiny was introduced as a friend for Matthew when they both were in high school. As their friendship grew, she fell in love with him and he didn't return her feelings. They had a one night stand shortly before Matthew got injured and fell into a six month long coma.He had no idea he was going to be a father until after he came out of the coma. Matthew almost manned up at the birth of their son, Drew, but quickly receeded back into spoiled rich kid mode.
    Shaun was introduced as her loving and protective brother. Later on we met her other brother, the highly successful Dr. Greg Evans who Des adored just as much as Shaun.
    During Des' pregnancy we met her parents. The Evanes were such a nice addition to the cast in that they were a normal middle class family as opposed to everyone else on the show who are ridiculously wealthy.

Then came along an Evans family secret unknown to Destiny...... the family hid the fact that Greg wasn't her brother. Instead Greg was her
    father.
    This makes Shaun her uncle and the parents who raised her were actually her grandparents.
    It was a very moving, tender storyline when it played out.
    I don't expect a return from Greg as he ran afoul of the law and is now in prison.

I hope this info helps your enjoyment of Shaun and Destiny as integral characters of One Life to Live.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list