List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Who's behind the gunfire and notes?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who's behind the gunfire and notes?

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2013/06/20 10:50AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/25 03:08PM, Views: 403, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/06/20 10:50AM
    Who's behind the gunfire and notes?
    Amy Mistretta

Would love to hear your theories on who's behind the notes to Todd, the strange tattoo and the gunfire at Shelter.

#2   2013/06/20 05:24PM
    Re: Who's behind the gunfire and notes?
    crumpet_monster

I think the secret tattoo organization could be some kind of offshoot of the followers of Mitch Laurence. That would explain how Allison got involved after the prison break, which happened months after Victor's "murder". Mitch had many unidentified minions on the outside who could have been organizing their own group while he was in Statesville. I think they might have helped with the prison break, and could also be behind the first shooting of Victor behind Rodi's as well as the attempted shooting of Blair.

I still don't understand how Victor came back from the dead. Maybe there's a secret about reviving the dead on that microchip or that disc that he had. The tattoo group could have had a mole in Irene's organization. Maybe some of Irene's prisoners or workers joined the tattoo people after her operation was shut down.

The other thing I don't get is that if Todd was the one who shot Victor, why did this tattoo group intervene after the fact? Why were they holding and torturing him all that time? This would make much more sense to me if it wasn't Todd, but someone from the tattoo group, who had shot Victor. I thought Todd was imagining the whole thing due to Irene's continued guilt trip on him from beyond the grave. I guess it was just the easiest way to get Todd directly involved, even though it makes no sense.

#3   2013/06/25 03:08PM
    Re: Who's behind the gunfire and notes?
    ghfanfare

The tattoo looks like a triskelion. An ancient symbol of Sicily. Also a Celtic symbol. Have wondered if there is any significance there or just coincidence.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list