List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Dani

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dani

Started by taramartin at 2013/06/18 12:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/04 10:35PM, Views: 1738, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/07/02 05:39PM
    Re: Dani
    taramartin

Yes, it looks that way and Dani is ripe for trouble. Very vulnerable.

#12   2013/07/03 08:53AM
    tinasfathero...

Quote taramartin: Yes, it looks that way and Dani is ripe for trouble. Very vulnerable.

Not really feeling an Arturo/Dani pairing for several reasons.....
    1). Dani still crushing on Matt.
    2). There's already an age-inappropriate coupling going on currently centering on her brother.

I'm sensing that Arturo will become obsessed with Dani which Dani rebuffs and Arturo endangers herself and/or her family by rejecting him.

#13   2013/07/03 10:10AM
    oltlforever31

Quote tinasfatheronlostin:
    Quote taramartin: Yes, it looks that way and Dani is ripe for trouble. Very vulnerable.

Not really feeling an Arturo/Dani pairing for several reasons.....
    1). Dani still crushing on Matt.
    2). There's already an age-inappropriate coupling going on currently centering on her brother.

I'm sensing that Arturo will become obsessed with Dani which Dani rebuffs and Arturo endangers herself and/or her family by rejecting him.

Yes, I think this will happen also.

#14   2013/09/04 10:35PM
    flanndreams

I'm only just getting to these parts on OWN (never watched online) and at first he did come off as a major creep. Now, I don't know, he seems like a nice guy, just lonely. I don't know if it's so much a fetish for women young enough to be his daughters or if in his grief he's trying to replace the gf he lost. Almost like pretending she's not really gone but a continuation in Dani? I think Dani will grow more and more comfortable around him but nonetheless will see him as nothing more than a friend so it won't end well for him anyway. I'm not against May-December romances but in this case she really is too young and inexperienced to be with someone like him. Since I currently feel some sympathy for him I think I would like to see him eventually move on and find happiness with someone more age appropriate for him, but being a soap, it probably won't be that simple and some of you might be right in assuming it's going to turn into a dangerous obsession.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list