List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Dani

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dani

Started by taramartin at 2013/06/18 12:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/04 10:35PM, Views: 1655, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/18 12:11PM
    Dani
    taramartin

Glad to see they are improving Dani's character. She was such a trashy skank in the first few episodes that it was hard to care about her at all.

#2   2013/06/18 09:18PM
    Re: Dani
    elijahsgotit

I don't think Dani was a skank, I think she was a screwed up kid who had no sense of stability in her life and no idea how to handle her problems because she had no real guidance in her life to show her so she was lashing out in every way she knew how. A lot of troubled young people turn to drugs to escape their problems, it doesn't make them trash, it just means they need to get help. However, I am glad that Dani is starting to get her act together

#3   2013/06/19 10:43AM
    taramartin

I understand what you are saying - we have seen a lot of soap teens get out of control. It was her filthy language and the peanut butter episode that totally turned me off.

#4   2013/06/19 07:12PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote taramartin: I understand what you are saying - we have seen a lot of soap teens get out of control. It was her filthy language and the peanut butter episode that totally turned me off.

Yeah, she was definitely a potty mouth lol A lot of the stuff she did though, I think was trying to get a reaction out of people but I'm glad that they're showing her starting to get her ish together

#5   2013/06/20 05:30AM
    taramartin

Me too. I enjoyed her on ABC and was glad to see she was included in the online cast.

#6   2013/06/25 03:00PM
    ghfanfare

Today's scene was good where Dani wanted a taste of home and a stack of pancakes.

#7   2013/06/25 04:27PM
    The Ram

I wish they would have brought Nate Salinger back. He was a good boyfriend to Dani in spite of his faults from his past. Whatever happened to him and James? I know Ford died, but what became of the Ford Brothers?

#8   2013/06/26 12:29AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote The Ram: I wish they would have brought Nate Salinger back. He was a good boyfriend to Dani in spite of his faults from his past. Whatever happened to him and James? I know Ford died, but what became of the Ford Brothers?

I loved James and thought Dani/Nate were really good together but a lot of people didn't like the ford brothers..Maybe that's why they didn't bring them back

I also thought Dani and James could be really cute together but he was always too hung up on Starr

#9   2013/06/27 04:55AM
    tinasfathero...

Quote The Ram: I wish they would have brought Nate Salinger back. He was a good boyfriend to Dani in spite of his faults from his past. Whatever happened to him and James? I know Ford died, but what became of the Ford Brothers?

That's a good question about Nate. When the show ended its ABC run, Dani and Nate were still dating.
    Perhaps when tptb decide that Dani needs a bf, Nate may return.

As for James......he left Llanview and moved back to Ohio when Starr dumped him for Cole.

#10   2013/07/02 04:04PM
    ghfanfare

Dani's outfit in the club scene was cute.

But the preview showed...

************BELOW**************

Looked like Arturo giving Dani a gift. Is he transferring his fetish for young girls to Dani?! Creepy!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list