List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Todd? John? Huh?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Todd? John? Huh?

Started by alissain at 2013/06/15 06:13PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/16 02:56PM, Views: 444, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/06/15 06:13PM
    Todd? John? Huh?
    alissain

Hi. I was planning to watch OLTL on Hulu but found out its not free...so....BUT can someone please tell me that if "John" and "Todd" actorswise are on General Hospital, how can they be on OLTL? Did they get replacement actors? Also, how much does HuluPlus charge to watch the soaps?

#2   2013/06/15 08:13PM
    Re: Todd? John? Huh?
    kolbysmom

As long as you watch on your PC or Mac, it should be available for free. Todd is the same Roger Howarth, but as far as I've seen, John is not on the new OLTL. Makes me sad, but it looks as if Natalie will be with Cutter. But, I haven't watched in a few weeks.

#3   2013/06/16 04:59AM
    alissain

Thanks for your response! So...Roger Howarth is on OLTL and GH? Wow, he must have brain overload learning lines for two shows! Ok...if its free I really want to watch OLTL and AMC again.

#4   2013/06/16 12:56PM
    Leighloo

I watch it free everyday hulu plus cost and I think you would need that in order to watch "old episodes" But i think they allow like up to 20 current episodes for free meaning that after 21 episodes the first one will no longer be free and so on and so forth 20 current episodes will always be available for free ... get it ?

#5   2013/06/16 01:44PM
    SHAWNAGIRL

Quote alissain: Hi. I was planning to watch OLTL on Hulu but found out its not free...so....BUT can someone please tell me that if "John" and "Todd" actorswise are on General Hospital, how can they be on OLTL? Did they get replacement actors? Also, how much does HuluPlus charge to watch the soaps?

Just go to Hulu.com it's free Huluplus.com isnt' free it's $7.99 an month I watch the show all the time.

#6   2013/06/16 02:56PM
    alissain

Thanks all!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list