List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Will Nora really back off of Matthew?!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Nora really back off of Matthew?!

Started by ghfanfare at 2013/06/14 10:33AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/20 10:25AM, Views: 276, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/06/14 10:33AM
    Will Nora really back off of Matthew?!
    ghfanfare

All that babying of Matthew by Nora, geez. She treats him like he's two years old.

So I was really surprised when she gave him the advice to tell his parents to butt out! Good advice, Nora.

Now let's see if she follows through.

#2   2013/06/14 04:23PM
    Re: Will Nora really back off of Matthew?!
    elijahsgotit

Honestly, I doubt it. I think Nora will back off at first but soon she'll be itching to meddle again. She really needs to stop with the match making too because all that's doing is ticking Matthew off and giving Destiny a false sense of hope for a future with Matthew, a future he's in no way ready to give her. Matthew needs to grow up and Nora needs to learn she can't live his life for him

#3   2013/06/20 09:20AM
    Fairoaks

was Matthew ever charged with killing of Eddie Ford? sorry I can't remember but I am assuming since his parents are chief of police and DA he can get away with murder.

#4   2013/06/20 10:25AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote Fairoaks: was Matthew ever charged with killing of Eddie Ford? sorry I can't remember but I am assuming since his parents are chief of police and DA he can get away with murder.

I'm not positive but if I recall correctly, Clint took the fall for killing Eddie

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list