List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Natalie & John, & Cutter

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Natalie & John, & Cutter

Started by Dangerous Beauty at 2013/06/12 04:21AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/17 12:47PM, Views: 690, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/06/12 04:21AM
    Natalie & John, & Cutter
    Dangerous Be...

Sigh. I am a sort of fan of John & Nat. The chemistry they had was amazing, however, I always thought John rather mistreated Natalie and I never liked that.

I like her better with Cutter. I hope these two get together. I didnt like it when they killed him off. I'm glad they brought him back. I like how OLTL seemed to pick right up in the middle of stories. I like how they didnt really explain how Victor & Cutter had their miraculous returns. The drama never stopped in Llanview we just missed it.

#2   2013/06/13 07:06AM
    Re: Natalie & John, & Cutter
    elijahsgotit

Refresh my memory..When was Cutter supposed to have died?? I don't remember seeing that on the finale but it's been so long, I'm sure I've forgotten a lot that went down lol

I always thought if not John, they should bring Jared back and the actor that plays Cutter would have made a terrific Jared recast. I'm a John/Nat fan first but if he doesn't come back or if they recast him (I'd only want Nat with ME's John) then I'd like to see Cutter and Nat together..They have amazing chemistry as well

#3   2013/06/13 09:19AM
    shepmajor

Quote elijahsgotit: Refresh my memory..When was Cutter supposed to have died?? I don't remember seeing that on the finale but it's been so long, I'm sure I've forgotten a lot that went down lol

I always thought if not John, they should bring Jared back and the actor that plays Cutter would have made a terrific Jared recast. I'm a John/Nat fan first but if he doesn't come back or if they recast him (I'd only want Nat with ME's John) then I'd like to see Cutter and Nat together..They have amazing chemistry as well

Cutter wasn't killed off... he was sent to prison... for MURDER. Not sure how he got out - they still haven't explained it.

#4   2013/06/13 02:28PM
    Dangerous Be...

Quote shepmajor:
    Quote elijahsgotit: Refresh my memory..When was Cutter supposed to have died?? I don't remember seeing that on the finale but it's been so long, I'm sure I've forgotten a lot that went down lol

Cutter wasn't killed off... he was sent to prison... for MURDER. Not sure how he got out - they still haven't explained it.

hmmm I think I am confusing Cutter, with Jared. Thanks for the reminders.

#5   2013/06/13 09:20PM
    elijahsgotit

Yeah, Jared was indeed killed off. Loved him with Nat as well and he's the only one I could think of that could give John a run for his money in regards to Nat's heart but for now, loving her with Cutter

#6   2013/06/14 10:30AM
    ghfanfare

Cutter is cute. But he was kind of a scumbag before. Has he really reformed?!

#7   2013/06/14 04:14PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote ghfanfare: Cutter is cute. But he was kind of a scumbag before. Has he really reformed?!

Idk, I think he has to some degree..I mean, what he did to Rex and Gigi, I don't think he'd ever do again and I certainly don't think he's the immoral asshat he once was but I also don't think he's completely changed his ways. He's obviously not 100% legit with the club and I'd imagine he's got more up his sleeve than he's let on but then again, Nat always has fallen for the bad boys lol

#8   2013/06/17 12:47PM
    raylit

Quote ghfanfare: Cutter is cute. But he was kind of a scumbag before. Has he really reformed?!

In my opinion Cutter is still somewhat of a scumbag

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list