List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: 6/6 OLTL Recap: I'll Just Call Her Hotness.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

6/6 OLTL Recap: I'll Just Call Her Hotness.

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2013/06/06 07:10AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/07 09:00AM, Views: 430, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/06/06 07:10AM
    6/6 OLTL Recap: I'll Just Call Her Hotness.
    Amy Mistretta

Sam stuns Dorian, Snoop gives Matthew advice, and Vimal makes a choice.

At the mansion, Jack edits David's footage of Rama. Jack doesn't need her name and prefers to call her 'hotness'. Dorian appears and asks who she is. "I don't need her name," Sam replies. "I'll just call her hotness." Dorian shoos Sam off to do homework and scolds David for working too much. She suggests, due to her celebrity status, that she's just what David's show needs and says, "Say hello to your leading lady." David isn't so sure and reminds Dorian that politics and reality shows are very different. She's not easily disregarded and tells David to think about it.

Rama tries to romance Vimal at home, but he has a date. He reminds her their open marriage was her idea, and she's already been on a few dates. Vimal never wanted this but turns to leave regardless. Rama brings up their wedding night, and Vimal cancels his date and takes Rama to bed. Later, he assures Rama of how happy he is to be married to her.

Snoop signs a poster of "Reincarnated" for Dani at the apartment. He asks for time alone with Matthew and brings up him being a father. Snoop lights a cigar and tells Matthew a real man doesn't run or reject his blood. He's not there to lecture Matthew but rather to warn him about the regrets of not raising his son to be a man and not being a man himself. It's not too late for Matthew. He still has time before he's a full-blown deadbeat dad. "I know you're going to do the right thing," Snoop says and leaves. Dani and Jeffrey appear, upset to see Snoop gone. They all decide on a place to hang Snoop's signed poster.

Nora storms into Bo's office with an 'Ask Nora' flyer that Bo made. She reminds him her image was supposed to be anonymous. Bo already has all of the social media set up and isn't worried about her getting fired from the DA's office. He only wants her to be happy and talks about the sparkle in her eye every time she talks about her old advice show. Nora agrees to do one night of anonymous advice as The Nightbird. Bo briefly takes a call about the lack of progress on finding a match for the strange tattoo. After Bo hangs up, he gives Nora a pep talk about her upcoming show.

Todd looks around his suite then opens the envelope marked with the tattoo symbol. It contains a list of names: Dani, Jack, Starr, Sam, Blair, Viki, Tea and Natalie.

Llanview spoilers for the next One Life To Live:

Tea hears about John's latest actions and tells Natalie a custody fight is very unlike him.

Jeffrey tells Viki and Clint something's wrong at The Banner.

Nora goes on-air as The Nightbird.

Todd begs Blair to trust him, as a shot is fired.

**Please be aware we have a link-only policy.**

- Amy Mistretta

#2   2013/06/06 08:33AM
    Re: 6/6 OLTL Recap: I'll Just Call Her Hotness.
    Chrissi

Love the recap. I am dying to know what Todd is up to exactly!

#3   2013/06/06 01:08PM
    SouthGAgirl

Why is this not under the daily updates????

#4   2013/06/06 04:24PM
    safistikaytd...

I'm really curious to know who these people are with the strange tattoo? Too bad Victor and Todd couldn't join forces to destroy this evil group! "Wonder twin powers activate!" LOL. Thanks for the recap!

#5   2013/06/06 04:26PM
    safistikaytd...

I think there is some issue with the recap "board itself". None of the soaps this site covers is in their regular daily recap section.

#6   2013/06/06 06:27PM
    SouthGAgirl

I love Todd! He will do anything to keep his family safe! I have said before if Todd & Victor would work together they could take down these tattoo people & keep their family safe!

Looks like Snoop might have got through to Matthew...guess we will soon see! Enjoyed their scenes together but did Snoop HAVE to light up a blunt???? Giving sound advice while getting high...

#7   2013/06/07 09:00AM
    Amy Mistretta

Quote SouthGAgirl: Why is this not under the daily updates????

We are having a site issue - this won't be like this in the future.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list