List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: The New OLTL

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The New OLTL

Started by ChargerGirl at 2013/06/01 04:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/05 09:32PM, Views: 689, Replies: 10
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/06/05 09:32PM
    Re: The New OLTL
    ghfanfare

Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote maps74: If you are in the U.S.,you don't even have to sign up to watch OLTL and/or AMC with basic HULU on a computer, totally free but with commercials. Not sure if links are allowed here, but you can also search "The Online Network" and watch directly from their site now. They have all the new episodes still up. I do believe those in Canada now have to pay and watch through itunes.

Thanks so much for letting me know how to get on Hulu!! I have been watching OLTL and absolutely loving it!! I admit the first time I heard them cuss I was like "whoa" but it makes it more real and it's not excessive so I am OK with it. I must admit that I am hating the little (as they so frequently say on the show, LOL) $hit Jack just as much as I did when OLTL was still on ABC. His attitude about Todd is old and somebody really needs to slap him silly. Much as he wants it to be Victor is NOT his father, his father had no control over not being there as much as Victor had control over being there. I am so over Jack and am a complete Todd lover. I am a little thrown with the new people playing Destiny and Matthew and miss some of those that didn't come to PP but am loving the show so far!!

It is good, isn't it?! So glad our OLTL is back.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list