List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: The New OLTL

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The New OLTL

Started by ChargerGirl at 2013/06/01 04:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/05 09:32PM, Views: 627, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/01 04:06PM
    The New OLTL
    ChargerGirl

I have not watched OLTL since it went online. The last I saw of Todd was on GH before PP took him out of the story. And the last I saw of Victor was with that crazy ladyfriend of Mitch's when OLTL left ABC. So I guess Victor is back? How was it explained? Can you get the PP show on the computer via the internet or do you have to buy that HULU? I don't want to pay for it. Thanks

#2   2013/06/01 04:57PM
    Re: The New OLTL
    alissain

Good question! I want to know that as well! Anyone know? I don't want to pay either.

#3   2013/06/01 07:24PM
    oltlforever31

Hulu is free on your computer. You only have to pay if you get Hulu plus. They still have all the episodes on there, if you want to watch from the beginning. I think it's worth it for you guys to at least check it out. It's really quite good. Some have not enjoyed it, but I think it's best to watch and see for yourself. You might just end up loving it!

#4   2013/06/01 07:24PM
    oltlforever31

double post

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/01 07:24PM
    #5   2013/06/01 11:26PM
    ChargerGirl

Quote oltlforever31: Hulu is free on your computer. You only have to pay if you get Hulu plus. They still have all the episodes on there, if you want to watch from the beginning. I think it's worth it for you guys to at least check it out. It's really quite good. Some have not enjoyed it, but I think it's best to watch and see for yourself. You might just end up loving it!

Thanks so much for the info I will sign up.

#6   2013/06/02 02:12AM
    maps74

If you are in the U.S.,you don't even have to sign up to watch OLTL and/or AMC with basic HULU on a computer, totally free but with commercials. Not sure if links are allowed here, but you can also search "The Online Network" and watch directly from their site now. They have all the new episodes still up. I do believe those in Canada now have to pay and watch through itunes.

#7   2013/06/02 01:08PM
    ChargerGirl

Quote maps74: If you are in the U.S.,you don't even have to sign up to watch OLTL and/or AMC with basic HULU on a computer, totally free but with commercials. Not sure if links are allowed here, but you can also search "The Online Network" and watch directly from their site now. They have all the new episodes still up. I do believe those in Canada now have to pay and watch through itunes.

Thanks so much for letting me know how to get on Hulu!! I have been watching OLTL and absolutely loving it!! I admit the first time I heard them cuss I was like "whoa" but it makes it more real and it's not excessive so I am OK with it. I must admit that I am hating the little (as they so frequently say on the show, LOL) $hit Jack just as much as I did when OLTL was still on ABC. His attitude about Todd is old and somebody really needs to slap him silly. Much as he wants it to be Victor is NOT his father, his father had no control over not being there as much as Victor had control over being there. I am so over Jack and am a complete Todd lover. I am a little thrown with the new people playing Destiny and Matthew and miss some of those that didn't come to PP but am loving the show so far!!

#8   2013/06/02 06:10PM
    ChargerGirl

I am still catching up on all the past episodes, but I saw that OLTL is only one twice a week. Which two days is it shown?

#9   2013/06/02 06:25PM
    oltllover

Quote ChargerGirl: I am still catching up on all the past episodes, but I saw that OLTL is only one twice a week. Which two days is it shown?

Tuesday and thursday

#10   2013/06/03 06:14AM
    oltlforever31

Glad you are enjoying the show, ChargerGirl.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list