List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: OLTL has Snoop Dogg...how cool is that!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OLTL has Snoop Dogg...how cool is that!

Started by ghfanfare at 2013/05/30 08:30PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/13 09:15PM, Views: 303, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/05/30 08:30PM
    OLTL has Snoop Dogg...how cool is that!
    ghfanfare

I liked Snoop's chat with Bo. Not sure he can set Matthew straight though.

#2   2013/05/31 12:50AM
    Re: OLTL has Snoop Dogg...how cool is that!
    elijahsgotit

Yeah, I've always loved Snoop on the show

#3   2013/06/01 05:59AM
    oltlforever31

I think it's pretty cool. I love that Snoop is a fan of the show, and I love that he is friends with Bo of all people. I used to listen to Snoop back when I was probably much to young to listen to him. He was with Dr. Dre. Talk about bad language. I was very young, my parents didn't know I was listening to it. My best friend had Dr. Dre's CD. It was the coolest back then. I don't think I would ever want my kids listening to it though! Oh Well, as a result, to this day, I'm a total potty mouth, lol.

#4   2013/06/02 01:22PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote oltlforever31: I think it's pretty cool. I love that Snoop is a fan of the show, and I love that he is friends with Bo of all people. I used to listen to Snoop back when I was probably much to young to listen to him. He was with Dr. Dre. Talk about bad language. I was very young, my parents didn't know I was listening to it. My best friend had Dr. Dre's CD. It was the coolest back then. I don't think I would ever want my kids listening to it though! Oh Well, as a result, to this day, I'm a total potty mouth, lol.

lol Same here..Snoop was big when I was in high school and every one would be bumping it in their cars after school haha

Many tend to judge Snoop by his own potty mouth lol but he's actually a really cool guy, so down to earth, and he's done a lot of good for our show with bringing in the younger crowd

#5   2013/06/06 06:52PM
    ghfanfare

Dude, Snoop was full of wise advice, wasn't he?! And he wasn't passing but Mattie was getting plenty of second-hand smoke, lol. Too funny! Internet, gotta love it!

#6   2013/06/13 02:30PM
    Dangerous Be...

I think it's super cool he wrote the intro song. I love his involvement with the show.

#7   2013/06/13 09:15PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote Dangerous Beauty: I think it's super cool he wrote the intro song. I love his involvement with the show.

I agree and he's really good for the show because so many younger viewers hear the word "soap" and they think it's some super trashy dirty novel kinda show but then when they learn it's Snoop's favorite show they think twice about giving it a chance

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list