List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: For once I agree...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

For once I agree...

Started by Meeksmonk at 2013/05/30 02:47PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/06 07:38AM, Views: 433, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/05/30 02:47PM
    For once I agree...
    Meeksmonk

...with Clint. It's funny because this morning I was watching an epi of OLTL on Soapnet that had to do with Clint hiding the fact that Rex is his son...and how he's pissed at Matthew for being a dead beat. I know Clint said it's because he has experience in the role but gosh after watching that I can't help but think that he is such a huge hypocrite! Matthew is young and dumb (though that's not an excuse) while Clint is an old fool who didn't "live up to his responsibilities". BUT that being said, I do agree with him. Lol. Hopefully Snoop can talk some sense into Matthew.

#2   2013/05/30 06:22PM
    Re: For once I agree...
    elijahsgotit

It's a little hypocritical but it's not like he's still denying Rex, eventually he embraced him as his son and like Clint said, he's speaking from experience. He's just trying to keep Matthew from repeating the terrible mistakes that he himself made.

That being said, Clint has no right to step in and try to tell Bo how to be a father. He's right to be concerned but as soon as Bo told him to drop it, Clint should have done so because it's really not his place.

#3   2013/05/30 08:26PM
    ghfanfare

Yeah. Matthew has got to be at least 21, right?! Time to grow up some, Matty.

#4   2013/06/06 07:38AM
    ChargerGirl

Quote elijahsgotit: It's a little hypocritical but it's not like he's still denying Rex, eventually he embraced him as his son and like Clint said, he's speaking from experience. He's just trying to keep Matthew from repeating the terrible mistakes that he himself made.

That being said, Clint has no right to step in and try to tell Bo how to be a father. He's right to be concerned but as soon as Bo told him to drop it, Clint should have done so because it's really not his place.

A good old fashioned case of the pot calling the kettle black! And I agree because as you pointed out Clint at 60+ denied his own son. I know it's not fair to compare and JVD is playing the part as it is written but I keep thinking "Clint Richie would NEVER do that!" when Clint does all the diabolical things he does like changing the DNA of Jess and Nat's babies, denying Rex, butting into Bo's parenting, etc. I loved Clint Richie as Clint. RIP Clint.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list