List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Natalie and John?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Natalie and John?

Started by ALLY031001 at 2013/05/27 05:54PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/02 01:17PM, Views: 812, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/05/27 05:54PM
    Natalie and John?
    ALLY031001

I'm really confused! I thought at the end Natalie and John found out it was his baby and they got back together?? I never watched gh so I'm not sure how he ended up there. Can someone fill me in?

#2   2013/05/27 09:09PM
    Re: Natalie and John?
    Dontaskwatmy...

Quote ALLY031001: I'm really confused! I thought at the end Natalie and John found out it was his baby and they got back together?? I never watched gh so I'm not sure how he ended up there. Can someone fill me in?

While In Port Charles tracking down Todd John noticed Sam and thought he knew her from somewhere which was a hint to there past on the soap Port Charles anyway while John was in Port Charles trying to avenge his sister's death Todd had caught John kissing Sam and sent a photo of it to his niece Natalie and she had supposedly left Llanview to be in London with Liam and she had a restraining order in place to stop him from coming after the both of them John lost his job courtesy of Clint so stayed in Port Charles where he got a letter from Natalie saying she was with someone else who can provide for her and Liam and give them the life they were accustomed to which seemed stupid to me because Natalie is a Buchannan and a Lord she did not need anyone else money

#3   2013/05/28 04:32AM
    elijahsgotit

Given how confused Natalie now seems to be and the fact that John and her never actually spoke face to face, it was only through lawyers and letters, I'm gonna say I think it was actually Clint that did all of that because it would be very out of character for Nat to try and keep Liam from John out of spite but it would be very fitting to who Clint is as an overprotective father that he would try to shield Nat and Liam from any further communication with John and that nasty letter was his way of trying to get John to back off

#4   2013/05/28 04:12PM
    jl4ever

Clint keeps telling Matthew to man up and be a father to Drew, but he does the exact opposite to keep John away from Liam?

#5   2013/05/28 08:33PM
    elijahsgotit

Well that's just what I think..Doesn't mean it's true but I don't see why that'd be hard to believe considering how he treats those who have hurt his children in any way

#6   2013/06/01 05:00PM
    alissain

Clint isn't overprotective - hes just plain evil!

#7   2013/06/02 01:17PM
    elijahsgotit

Well we're all entitled to our opinions. I like Clint when he's not being too over the top

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list