List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: lovin destiny

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

lovin destiny

Started by Amy 71 at 2013/05/23 07:38AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/31 07:57AM, Views: 972, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/05/25 08:22PM
    Re: lovin destiny
    DesTea

Quote coldrain: the recasts for both destiny and matthew don't fit the story of how we got to this situation. pretty obvious when dani is drooling over the new matt actor like he's one of the ford brothers, where as she friend zoned the old one.

it would be completely believable with the old actors, now? not so much.

could you see the old destiny written as going dancing at a night club and teasing her "hunky" ex baby daddy? the actors that play these characters now would not realistically have been anything like the old matt and d were together. argue it all you like.

and why are they writing her to be bff with natalie, isn't natalie in her mid 30s or something.

speaking of awful writing, natalie fawning over the con artist criminal cutter? if only rex and john were around to see her now..

I can definitely see Eddie Alderson playing Matthew exactly as he is written now. It's not so far fetched from the way he was basically the last two years, maybe even three years of the show.

As for Destiny, to an extent I can see Shenell playing the Destiny the way it is written now but they probably would have written the club scenes differently even though they'd probably still have her in the club.
    Destiny and Natalie being friends is very weird, however, at this point she has more in common with her than the people in her age group so I get.

#12   2013/05/27 09:18PM
    Dontaskwatmy...

I loved the old Destiny and I like this one two I admire the fact she is trying her best to be independent and provide for herself and her son on her own since Matthew does not wish to be Involved her character is very proud she could be like any other single mother and be chasing Matthew all around Llanview looking for money I mean he is a Buchannan but she wants to build a life free from him and wishes to not be a charity case to anyone whether it is Bo, Nora ,Sean , Her parents who turned out to actually be her grandparents anyone I love her character and that the writers are keeping the traits we always loved about destiny in tack good job PP

#13   2013/05/28 04:36AM
    elijahsgotit

I wouldn't say they've kept all the traits of original Destiny but they've done a good job of showing how she'd be as a grown woman

#14   2013/05/31 07:57AM
    Amy 71

There's a fun glimpse of LH and her life in New York City on today's More OLTL. She seems very normal with her head on straight. That looks like a pretty cool life, and the view from her apartment is amazing!!! She told someone on the phone that she'll be home soon. Is she married? BTW- I SO don't want to see her get back with Mathew, he's a loser and she deserves better

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/31 07:59AM
    « 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list