List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: over before it really got started

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

over before it really got started

Started by oltllover at 2013/05/21 04:51AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/22 07:10PM, Views: 769, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/05/21 04:51AM
    over before it really got started
    oltllover

I just read on daytime confidential that FX in canada is cancelling their coverage of OLTL and AMC because the agreement was for 5 shows and cutting the down to 2 voids the contract. Great Job PP. got a bridge you want to sell us.

#2   2013/05/22 03:41PM
    Re: over before it really got started
    oltlforever31

It's still available on Itunes. The show isn't over yet, so let's not let this two day a week schedule get us down. I think the show is good, and still worth watching. I hope PP eventually comes to their senses and puts them back to 4 days, but even if they don't, they still have my support.

#3   2013/05/22 07:10PM
    Re: over before it really got started
    crumpet_monster

I feel the same way. Only one hour a week of OLTL is way too little for me, but hopefully, they will increase it back to the way it was. I thought it was just the right balance. Enough to satisfy the fans who helped bring the show back, but not too much for anyone else to keep up with. But if this schedule keeps the quality up and the show going, then I can live with it for now. I just hope they can manage the storylines so they will be at a fast enough pace to keep people interested without skipping important developments. If the stories are rushed to accomodate this change, it won't be good for the show in the long run.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list