List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Soap Dish (Dish, Diss or Bashing OK!) CLOSED?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Soap Dish (Dish, Diss or Bashing OK!) CLOSED?

Started by AZsun3232 at 2013/05/20 11:28AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/20 01:18PM, Views: 497, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/05/20 11:28AM
    Soap Dish (Dish, Diss or Bashing OK!) CLOSED?
    AZsun3232

Why is this topic closed?

#2   2013/05/20 11:41AM
    Re: Soap Dish (Dish, Diss or Bashing OK!) CLOSED?
    coldrain

a few others were just closed as well.. I guess anything negative is being silenced, but can they blame us with the recent writing and schedule change? people were venting their frustrations

#3   2013/05/20 11:45AM
    AZsun3232

I noticed that. I disappear for the weekend and come back to see a bunch of things closed. And I think you're right...They all had something said about the new schedule in them. Hmmmm...Weird! I was just curious because I liked that thread.

#4   2013/05/20 12:11PM
    Dangerous Be...

Quote AZsun3232: I noticed that. I disappear for the weekend and come back to see a bunch of things closed. And I think you're right...They all had something said about the new schedule in them. Hmmmm...Weird! I was just curious because I liked that thread.

Thank you. I liked my threads too. There is not many posts either. I guess a dead board is better than one with topics you don't like. What's the point of having the power to close a thread if you don't use every once in a while. They didn't close every thread topic that discussed the new schedule so you can still comment on the one they left open.

#5   2013/05/20 12:50PM
    ghfanfare

I was told in the recent past that if you want to create a bash or no bash thread like a fan thread, you need to run it by the mods for approval. Something along those lines.

Also, that they would close multiple threads on the same topic. Don't really see the problem with multiple threads though, since this is a slow board.

#6   2013/05/20 01:18PM
    oltlforever31

I don't understand why they didn't close some of the Victor threads? There are like 4 of those, one of them mine. I think they are similar. I don't get why they would close the Soap Dish thread though?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/20 01:18PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list