List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Victor/Todd

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victor/Todd

Started by oltlforever31 at 2013/05/15 07:21AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 11:19AM, Views: 1922, Replies: 12
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/05/28 04:13PM
    Re: Victor/Todd
    jl4ever

Victor and Todd are two sides of the same coin. If Todd isn't trying to kill Victor, then Victor is trying to kill Todd. It's all good.

#12   2013/07/09 11:11AM
    VictorRocks

Victor did not try and kill todd he switched the booze before it could do any real harm and could have killed him if he wanted to while choking him but didn't he is just putting him on notice . Why are we having trouble believing Victor does horrible things is cause he doesn't. When he has done stuff in the past it was cause he thought he was todd cause he was brainwashed. That wasn't the real Victor.

#13   2013/07/09 11:19AM
    VictorRocks

Quote oltlforever31:
    Quote VictorTrevor: I'm sorry but Victor maybe bad but he is no killer so that's why we are defending him and so is Tea, Bo and everyone who knows him . He is very messed up right now because he was held captive for a year and probably tortured. So layoff of my sweet Victor !!!!

When I said "everybody", I meant everybody on the show, not fans. I do like Victor, so I don't need to lay off. Yes, he believed he was Todd for 8 years, but I believe he was in control of his actions, and aware of the choices he made, for those years. There wasn't some puppet master controlling his every move, so please don't act like he was totally in the innocent. Todd is a bad boy, no question, but so is Victor. I also realize that Victor is probably a little messed up, which is all the more reason why the people that know him shouldn't be so shocked at the idea of him trying to kill Todd. Todd had 8 years of his life stolen from him. Where is all this righteous indignation for him? Nobody seems to have any. (again, on the show, not fans)

IMO, both men should be on the same side, instead of angry with each other. Imagine if these guys were allies? It would be epic. I almost think I would rather see that happen. They have a lot of common enemies. It wouldn't be too much of a stretch.

Victor was brainwashed so he didn't have control well a lot of control over what he did . He changed a lot cause he cares about his kids and Tea. That's why people are having a hard time believing he would try to kill Todd or anyone else cause he is not a killer. He has learned a lot of hard lessons and has decited not to do anything to get put in jail. Victor good ... Todd bad

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list