List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Victor/Todd

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victor/Todd

Started by oltlforever31 at 2013/05/15 07:21AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 11:19AM, Views: 1705, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/15 07:21AM
    Victor/Todd
    oltlforever31

Okay, so why are people having such a hard time believing that Victor would try to kill Todd?? Have they all just forgotten all the horrible things Victor has done? Yes, I know Todd has done them too, but why are people acting so surprised at even the possibility that Victor is capable of this? They know he is. This is why this story hasn't made sense from the beginning.

#2   2013/05/15 10:41AM
    Re: Victor/Todd
    coldrain

the writing of the bo character for this storyline is awful. him acting the way he did. today is the first time john mcbain's absence was really missed for me. In a way i'm kind of glad the actor didn't sign with prospect park because i wouldn't want to see john written as pissed off and shooting profanities left and right

#3   2013/05/15 10:43AM
    coldrain

honestly bo was always a likable character and the actor signing off on some of this stuff, ever since the day oltl returned i noticed a change with bo i didnt like when he was screaming at matthew over the "oxy crap". he's written as a bad tempered idiot now

#4   2013/05/15 11:44AM
    oltlforever31

Yeah, I guess Bo seems a little different, but I don't mind it. I think most cops that have to deal with hard criminals would probably be swearing all the time.

#5   2013/05/15 12:05PM
    DesTea

Maybe they shouldn't be so surprised but they shouldn't take sides either. He thought he was Todd so he does things that Todd would do. They should just treat them the same when it comes to their crimes.

1 thing that bothers me is when they act like Todd wouldn't have done some of the things Victor has done. I'm sure if Todd caught Cole and Starr in bed together especially at 15 he would have whooped Cole's butt too. They're a little too bias on both sides.

Though to me, and this is just MO, when Vic does something there's more logic behind it, may not always be good logic but it makes sense on some level but that's just me.

#6   2013/05/15 05:29PM
    ghfanfare

No surprise here. Victor and Todd are bad boys.

#7   2013/05/17 03:47PM
    VictorTrevor

I'm sorry but Victor maybe bad but he is no killer so that's why we are defending him and so is Tea, Bo and everyone who knows him . He is very messed up right now because he was held captive for a year and probably tortured. So layoff of my sweet Victor !!!!

#8   2013/05/17 07:45PM
    oltlforever31

Quote VictorTrevor: I'm sorry but Victor maybe bad but he is no killer so that's why we are defending him and so is Tea, Bo and everyone who knows him . He is very messed up right now because he was held captive for a year and probably tortured. So layoff of my sweet Victor !!!!

When I said "everybody", I meant everybody on the show, not fans. I do like Victor, so I don't need to lay off. Yes, he believed he was Todd for 8 years, but I believe he was in control of his actions, and aware of the choices he made, for those years. There wasn't some puppet master controlling his every move, so please don't act like he was totally in the innocent. Todd is a bad boy, no question, but so is Victor. I also realize that Victor is probably a little messed up, which is all the more reason why the people that know him shouldn't be so shocked at the idea of him trying to kill Todd. Todd had 8 years of his life stolen from him. Where is all this righteous indignation for him? Nobody seems to have any. (again, on the show, not fans)

IMO, both men should be on the same side, instead of angry with each other. Imagine if these guys were allies? It would be epic. I almost think I would rather see that happen. They have a lot of common enemies. It wouldn't be too much of a stretch.

#9   2013/05/21 12:33AM
    raylit

Quote coldrain: honestly bo was always a likable character and the actor signing off on some of this stuff, ever since the day oltl returned i noticed a change with bo i didnt like when he was screaming at matthew over the "oxy crap". he's written as a bad tempered idiot now

Bo also has a very bad past with Todd Manning and with Todd lying to him, so I applaud them playing on that history between these characters

#10   2013/05/23 02:01AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote oltlforever31:
    Quote VictorTrevor: I'm sorry but Victor maybe bad but he is no killer so that's why we are defending him and so is Tea, Bo and everyone who knows him . He is very messed up right now because he was held captive for a year and probably tortured. So layoff of my sweet Victor !!!!

When I said "everybody", I meant everybody on the show, not fans. I do like Victor, so I don't need to lay off. Yes, he believed he was Todd for 8 years, but I believe he was in control of his actions, and aware of the choices he made, for those years. There wasn't some puppet master controlling his every move, so please don't act like he was totally in the innocent. Todd is a bad boy, no question, but so is Victor. I also realize that Victor is probably a little messed up, which is all the more reason why the people that know him shouldn't be so shocked at the idea of him trying to kill Todd. Todd had 8 years of his life stolen from him. Where is all this righteous indignation for him? Nobody seems to have any. (again, on the show, not fans)

IMO, both men should be on the same side, instead of angry with each other. Imagine if these guys were allies? It would be epic. I almost think I would rather see that happen. They have a lot of common enemies. It wouldn't be too much of a stretch.

I actually completely agree. I am both a Victor and a Todd fan but even as a Victor fan, I think it's clear that he was in full control of the terrible choices that he made. He was brainwashed to believe he was Todd, but his actions were his own. He may have been doing things that he thought Todd would do but it's not like there was some timeline that said okay on this date you're gonna do this and on this one, you have to do this, etc. I think the reason Todd hates Victor so much is because he simply does not believe that he was brainwashed, he honestly thinks Victor stole his life willingly and Victor hates Todd so much because he feels threatened. He spent 8 years devoting his life to a family that turned out not to be his..But the only person they should truly hate is their mother for playing god with both of their lives

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list