List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: R OLTL and AMC using the same set I can c y tho

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

R OLTL and AMC using the same set I can c y tho

Started by Plain-N-Simple at 2013/05/14 07:08AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/22 03:45PM, Views: 418, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/05/14 07:08AM
    R OLTL and AMC using the same set I can c y tho
    Plain-N-Simple

Idk what to call this location or site but is it me or is main site like that leads to the attractions on both OLTL and AMC the same. I can understand y since they are sharing sets but I just want to make sure its not just me and that it is the exact set of course with different arrangements like adding furniture and taking away furniture to try and differentiate it.

#2   2013/05/14 08:04AM
    Re: R OLTL and AMC using the same set I can c y tho
    days4ever2

Yes they use the same studio to film and some of the sets are used by both but they put different furniture and props in them. What my question is (and others too) is why the doors open outward? You can't slam the door in peoples faces anymore! Not sure why they did it this way but it was a huge mistake.

#3   2013/05/14 08:19AM
    Plain-N-Simple

Quote days4ever2: Yes they use the same studio to film and some of the sets are used by both but they put different furniture and props in them. What my question is (and others too) is why the doors open outward? You can't slam the door in peoples faces anymore! Not sure why they did it this way but it was a huge mistake.

Ikr..I was asking myself the same thing and realized its probably because they are trying to go more urban and nowadays that's how they are putting doors in weirdly. I sit and think if I had a door like that at my house I would probably either not let guest use that door or I'll probably have that door switched out because you can't put a screen door or anything on it and what if someone comes to your door and you answer it but only to probably talk through the screen or whatever you can't. You have to invite them in. I think that's a dangerous door to have nowadays with people in these times.
    And yes I know they use the same sets but I was just curious if my eyes weren't deceiving me and that the main meeting spot that leads to the main attraction is the same on both shows.

#4   2013/05/14 12:48PM
    DesTea

Quote days4ever2: Yes they use the same studio to film and some of the sets are used by both but they put different furniture and props in them. What my question is (and others too) is why the doors open outward? You can't slam the door in peoples faces anymore! Not sure why they did it this way but it was a huge mistake.

This is just a guess but I think because they use the same sets and basically flip it to the other side and AMC uses the sets first that that's why the doors are backwards. They're right on AMC but when the flip it for OLTL it's wrong.

#5   2013/05/22 03:45PM
    oltlforever31

When I was watching AMC, I noticed they are definitely using Bo's office, for their FBI agent's office. They really didn't change much about it.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list