List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Jeffrey and Destiny

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jeffrey and Destiny

Started by Meeksmonk at 2013/05/13 11:32AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/13 07:16PM, Views: 1009, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/05/13 04:47PM
    Re: Jeffrey and Destiny
    DesTea

Yeah I really like that angle that the writers took with Jeffrey's mother being a single mom. That way he would be on Destiny's side in things and it gives them a way to get closer. I just hope that they don't make it seem like that's why he's into her, because he feels bad for her situation since he was once in it.[/quote]

That's not the only reason he's into her because he liked her the moment he saw her in the club and he didn't even know she had a baby.

#12   2013/05/13 04:55PM
    DesTea

Quote Meeksmonk:
    Quote Amy 71: Meeksmonk- I totally disagree. I thought that Laura's acting was amazing. Just watched it again to see what you were refering to when you said she forgot her lines, and don't see it at all. I'm a big fan of hers, and think that she's someone to watch career-wise.
    I'm hoping that Destiny loses her love for Matthew, even though they've been through alot. She needs a man who can emotionally support her and Drew. Maybe jeffrey's the one?
    OLTL is just getting better and better by the day.

Well then we'll just have to agree to disagree. I can't remember at what part she seemed to stumble a bit - maybe DesTea does? I think it was in some of the last lines. Well, either way, I do agree that Destiny should lose her love for Matthew. He treats her like crap!

It was after she and Matt started arguing, especially, when she says, "I won't let you judge me about how I'm living my life." But it'd be easy to forget the lines. I heard they were getting the scripts like the day before and they only do a couple takes but she wasn't that bad tho. I like her... Even though she's not Shenell. I think they're keeping the essence of Destiny's persona there.

#13   2013/05/13 06:41PM
    ghfanfare

Jeffrey is certainly interested. And he is acting more mature than Matthew. Mattie needs to grow up a little.

#14   2013/05/13 07:16PM
    Meeksmonk

Quote ghfanfare: Jeffrey is certainly interested. And he is acting more mature than Matthew. Mattie needs to grow up a little.

I wonder what it'll take to get Matthew to grow up! He definitely needs a kick in the pants for sure

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list