List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Jeffrey and Destiny

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jeffrey and Destiny

Started by Meeksmonk at 2013/05/13 11:32AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/13 07:16PM, Views: 950, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/13 11:32AM
    Jeffrey and Destiny
    Meeksmonk

I'm looking forward to where this might go! I figured that they might take the single mother route with Jeffrey as a way to get him to empathize with Destiny, or with Drew, rather. I liked him sticking it to Matthew today - Matthew is pretty much a spoiled brat! I hated how he attacked Destiny for taking care of her responsibilities.

I liked Destiny mentioning she has no time to date - but we all know Matthew has all the time in the world. >__> Hopefully Jeffrey and Destiny can find some time to get to know each other a little better

I have to say though, I kind of cringed a bit at nuDestiny's acting...errr...I hope that with some time she improves. She's definitely not awful but I wasn't a huge fan of today's performance. Just my opinion!

#2   2013/05/13 12:18PM
    Re: Jeffrey and Destiny
    DesTea

Yeah, I can't wait to see them get together. I really like Jeffery.

The new Destiny wasn't that bad of an actress... In a way to me it seemed like she was having trouble remembering the lines... But as much as I love Shenell as Destiny, when she first started she was not that great of an actress but after some time she got really good. And as much as I love Shenell, Laura is already better than when Shenell first started as on the show.
    I miss Shenell as Destiny though but I can deal with NuDestiny.

#3   2013/05/13 12:28PM
    Meeksmonk

Quote DesTea: Yeah, I can't wait to see them get together. I really like Jeffery.

The new Destiny wasn't that bad of an actress... In a way to me it seemed like she was having trouble remembering the lines... But as much as I love Shenell as Destiny, when she first started she was not that great of an actress but after some time she got really good. And as much as I love Shenell, Laura is already better than when Shenell first started as on the show.
    I miss Shenell as Destiny though but I can deal with NuDestiny.

Yeah I completely agree. I did notice that she may have had trouble remembering the lines. And it is true that Shenell wasn't so great when she first started, which is exactly why I'm giving the new actress a chance. I think she can definitely improve. (Btw, love that her name is Laura...that was one of my favorite names as a kid! Haha.)

#4   2013/05/13 12:48PM
    Amy 71

Meeksmonk- I totally disagree. I thought that Laura's acting was amazing. Just watched it again to see what you were refering to when you said she forgot her lines, and don't see it at all. I'm a big fan of hers, and think that she's someone to watch career-wise.
    I'm hoping that Destiny loses her love for Matthew, even though they've been through alot. She needs a man who can emotionally support her and Drew. Maybe jeffrey's the one?
    OLTL is just getting better and better by the day.

#5   2013/05/13 12:56PM
    DesTea

Quote Amy 71: Meeksmonk- I totally disagree. I thought that Laura's acting was amazing. Just watched it again to see what you were refering to when you said she forgot her lines, and don't see it at all. I'm a big fan of hers, and think that she's someone to watch career-wise.
    I'm hoping that Destiny loses her love for Matthew, even though they've been through alot. She needs a man who can emotionally support her and Drew. Maybe jeffrey's the one?

Yes, I hope Des gets over Matt completely and when he decides he wants her, I want it to be too late... At least that's how I wrote my fanfiction then they didn't get together until they were almost 40 and he only had a chance because Destiny's husband died. Lol.

#6   2013/05/13 01:10PM
    Axl Rose

Matthew is an idiot, and it would serve him right if Jeffrey does swoop in and he becomes Destiny's knight in shining armor as he is there for her and Drew which causes Matthew to wake up only to realize he is too late with Jeffrey and Destiny becoming a couple

#7   2013/05/13 01:26PM
    Meeksmonk

Quote Amy 71: Meeksmonk- I totally disagree. I thought that Laura's acting was amazing. Just watched it again to see what you were refering to when you said she forgot her lines, and don't see it at all. I'm a big fan of hers, and think that she's someone to watch career-wise.

Well then we'll just have to agree to disagree. I can't remember at what part she seemed to stumble a bit - maybe DesTea does? I think it was in some of the last lines. Well, either way, I do agree that Destiny should lose her love for Matthew. He treats her like crap!

#8   2013/05/13 01:27PM
    Meeksmonk

Quote Axl Rose: Matthew is an idiot, and it would serve him right if Jeffrey does swoop in and he becomes Destiny's knight in shining armor as he is there for her and Drew which causes Matthew to wake up only to realize he is too late with Jeffrey and Destiny becoming a couple

I would love that. Matthew has it way too easy right now and he just feels fine about throwing Destiny and Drew away. I hope that Jeffrey gives him a run for his money!

#9   2013/05/13 01:34PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Meeksmonk:
    Quote Axl Rose: Matthew is an idiot, and it would serve him right if Jeffrey does swoop in and he becomes Destiny's knight in shining armor as he is there for her and Drew which causes Matthew to wake up only to realize he is too late with Jeffrey and Destiny becoming a couple

I would love that. Matthew has it way too easy right now and he just feels fine about throwing Destiny and Drew away. I hope that Jeffrey gives him a run for his money!

I hope so because Matthew needs a huge wake-up call and Jeffrey he has been through what Destiny's son Drew is going through right now because Jeffrey's mother raised him as a single mother

#10   2013/05/13 01:41PM
    Meeksmonk

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Meeksmonk:

I hope so because Matthew needs a huge wake-up call and Jeffrey he has been through what Destiny's son Drew is going through right now because Jeffrey's mother raised him as a single mother

Yeah I really like that angle that the writers took with Jeffrey's mother being a single mom. That way he would be on Destiny's side in things and it gives them a way to get closer. I just hope that they don't make it seem like that's why he's into her, because he feels bad for her situation since he was once in it.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list