List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: If you were the head writer for OLTL..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

If you were the head writer for OLTL..

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/05/13 07:19AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/13 12:57PM, Views: 240, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/05/13 07:19AM
    If you were the head writer for OLTL..
    Axl Rose

If you were the head writer for One Life to Live, what would you do to either make the show better or how would you go about changing things if you were head writer, first off what I would do:

I would add more characters in Natalie's age group preferably more men and women by bringing back Joey, Rex & Gigi, Cord & Tina's 2 children C.J. and Sarah Roberts, River Carpenter, Adriana Cramer, Cristian Vega, Antonio Vega, Jessica Buchanan, Brody Lovett, Kimberly Andrews the real Aubrey, and the fake Aubrey Christine Carr

I would center the teen scene around Jack Manning and Shane Morasco by bringing in more teens like a SORASed Jamie Vega, a SORASed Zane Buchanan and a SORASed Sierra Rose Morasco-Fish to even it out but also I would never bring back Neela Patel, but I would bring in a new teenage character who would be a new bad girl turned good girl who would then turn out to be a long-lost daughter of John McBain's, a daughter John never even knew he had because her mother was Caitlin, John's first love

I would delve more into the tattoo organization that Victor is a part of, and the one that Todd had a picture of, and have it all tie into the big reveal of who is behind it all, and no it won't be Mitch Laurence, it will be Carlo Hesser

#2   2013/05/13 12:33PM
    Re: If you were the head writer for OLTL..
    DesTea

I wouldn't add too many more characters because I like the smaller cast. You get more interaction with everyone and you get more family scenes that got lost before but I would bring back Jessica & Antonio.
    I'd bring back Jamie for the teen scene and Zane too. I think they already Aged him off screen. John having a long-lost daughter is a good idea to put in there.
    I wouldn't age Sierra Rose, that's too much of a jump to me.

I would have ignored the whole Téa's baby dying storyline but since they didn't I'd have her have another baby.

I would have made Evangeline Destiny's mom but since that can't be done now I'd bring in somebody related to a classic character to be her mom like Carla Hall's daughter or something like that and open up that storyline then she'd find out that Shaun is her dad and not Greg.

#3   2013/05/13 12:57PM
    Axl Rose

Quote DesTea: I wouldn't add too many more characters because I like the smaller cast. You get more interaction with everyone and you get more family scenes that got lost before but I would bring back Jessica & Antonio.
    I'd bring back Jamie for the teen scene and Zane too. I think they already Aged him off screen. John having a long-lost daughter is a good idea to put in there.

I would have ignored the whole Téa's baby dying storyline but since they didn't I'd have her have another baby.

I would have made Evangeline Destiny's mom but since that can't be done now I'd bring in somebody related to a classic character to be her mom like Carla Hall's daughter or something like that and open up that storyline then she'd find out that Shaun is her dad and not Greg.

I am glad that you like my idea of John McBain having a long-lost daughter a teenage daughter John never knew he had one he never knew existed because if you add this teenage daughter of John's in the teen scene with Jack, Zane, and Jamie, then it's perfect when you think about it

But as for Destiny, I love your idea of making Shaun her father as opposed to Greg

And a Jessica & Antonio reunion, I would love it if it were to happen, Jessica and Antonio could get married once again

#4   2013/05/13 12:57PM
    Axl Rose

Quote DesTea: I wouldn't add too many more characters because I like the smaller cast. You get more interaction with everyone and you get more family scenes that got lost before but I would bring back Jessica & Antonio.

I am glad that you like my idea of John McBain having a long-lost daughter a teenage daughter John never knew he had one he never knew existed because if you add this teenage daughter of John's in the teen scene with Jack, Zane, and Jamie, then it's perfect when you think about it

But as for Destiny, I love your idea of making Shaun her father as opposed to Greg

And a Jessica & Antonio reunion, I would love it if it were to happen, Jessica and Antonio could get married once again

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list