List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: why so quiet?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

why so quiet?

Started by oltllover at 2013/05/13 06:32AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/17 05:17PM, Views: 1433, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/05/24 08:50AM
    Re: why so quiet?
    coldrain

probably because there's nothing to talk about anymore. very little happens in 2 days on the show.

threads/posts are going to be spread out over several weeks now. this change killed active discussion

#12   2013/05/24 09:07AM
    coldrain

in addition to what i've already said, as someone mentioned earlier there was a flurry of posts once the new schedule was announced however whoever the moderators are on this forum began to close a bunch of topic claiming "duplicate threads" yet left the ones open they created.

so trying to silence the users on this board is another possibility, once that happens people tend to post elsewhere online.

hey mods make more topics about stuff that has nothing to do with one life to live and get 0 replies, but close the ones where people are interacting.

perhaps..possibly..i suppose..just maybe that might have something to do with the recent condition of this place

#13   2013/05/24 10:33AM
    tessicapls

To be very frank, I stopped watching when the episode reduction happened. I was not enjoying the show that much, and found myself surfing the web when it was on. Two episodes weekly(8-10 per month) is not worth it to me. I don't want to get invested, and then have it taken away again. I don't think the characters act the same, and the show does not seem to have the character and storyline development it did before. I said last week I thought the writing was on the wall...now they have fired the head writers for both shows, and replaced them? I don't think it's sticking around. I hate that, and hope I am wrong, but I'm not willing to watch a show I'm not enjoying. Too much to do.

#14   2013/05/30 01:05AM
    ghfanfare

I hope you all didn't give up watching OLTL. It's actually pretty good. I'm still hoping they can keep it going. I'm liking it.

#15   2013/05/30 04:10PM
    iluvtad

Quote Dangerous Beauty: Also half the posts on the boards is complaining about this and that "I don't like her/him, this situation." etc. Or "If this happens I'll stop watching!" lol. We're all happy that the shows are back on there is nothing to complain about! ha! So, again, that's a good portion of the posting. Give it 6 months. hahaha

I have to agree with you, I get really tired of those kind of posts, I firmly believe that that also led to the cancellation of the soaps previously.

I am liking both OLTL & AMC, sure, I don't like everything, but that doesn't mean I will stop watching, far from it.

I look forward to more discussion.

#16   2013/06/01 06:01AM
    oltlforever31

It's still very very quiet here. Where is everybody??

#17   2013/06/01 05:32PM
    makeminerare

Well, I am still around. Just haven't posted anything. Been too busy reading.... Heh heh.....

#18   2013/06/11 04:43PM
    oltlforever31

Come on guys...let's liven this place up. It's like a ghost town here. I know the show is only on two days a week, but that doesn't mean there isn't anything to talk about. Heck we could even discuss the old days.....Is there anything about the show that any of you miss from it's ABC run? Aside from the 5 days a week thing.....

#19   2013/06/17 05:17PM
    ashuri-chan

I'm not even watching the new OLTL. I was excited for it but the people I use to tune in to watch is not there, I don't like the recast or the story lines so psh! I am out.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list