List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: why so quiet?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

why so quiet?

Started by oltllover at 2013/05/13 06:32AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/17 05:17PM, Views: 1516, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/13 06:32AM
    why so quiet?
    oltllover

I know that OLTL just started airing but certainly there is enough going on that there should be some discussion. I wonder if it is because we are not watching daily the way we used to or is any one watching at all. there are a couple of things that I am surprised there are no threads about I won't mention them because I am not sure what everyones viewing habits are and I dont want to "spoil" anything. but the one thing I will ask is Why do all the doors on the sets (vicki's house, tea's house.....)open out instead of in. I know its petty but I find it funny.

#2   2013/05/13 07:56AM
    Re: why so quiet?
    oltlforever31

I agree, the boards are really quiet lately. Even the GH board has been slow the last couple of weeks. That one gets more traffic than this one by far, but still, not as busy as it used to be. I think it's just the time of year. I notice that on the weekends and in the warmer months, the boards tend to slow down anyway. People are busier, and are outside more.

A few of us have noticed the door thing you mentioned. It is very strange they designed it that way. I don't think any houses do that. Maybe there is some reason they had to do it that way, but I can't think of one. Aside from that, I really love the new sets. La Boulaie looks a lot smaller, which doesn't make much sense to me, but I really love all the others. I hope eventually they will add another restaurant or something. I know it doesn't really matter, but I think I will tire of seeing that coffee shop and Shelter all the time. I guess if that is what keeps the costs down, I can deal with it, but I would still love to see them expand a little bit over time.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/13 07:57AM
    #3   2013/05/13 10:08AM
    Dangerous Be...

Well as for me, I wanted to wait until I was caught up on the new shows until I posted. I don't think everyone knows the shows are back yet. I posted on my Facebook, if everyone would do that, if you have not already, it might help. Also, when the weather is pretty I am online far less than when it is cold so I am sure those 3 things are factors in less posting. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- My oh my I have missed these shows and these boards, big hugs to the fellow posters and soap lovers!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/13 10:09AM
    #4   2013/05/13 10:40AM
    AZsun3232

I've never been one to post a whole lot. I was always on the ABC ONTL message board, reading, just rarely posting...I for one am loving the show! I am so glad it's back. I've had a difficult time adjusting to the new viewing ways, but I just got HULU PLUS last night, so now I can watch on my TV, so that should make it A LOT easier for me.

#5   2013/05/14 05:34AM
    Dangerous Be...

Also half the posts on the boards is complaining about this and that "I don't like her/him, this situation." etc. Or "If this happens I'll stop watching!" lol. We're all happy that the shows are back on there is nothing to complain about! ha! So, again, that's a good portion of the posting. Give it 6 months. hahaha

#6   2013/05/14 10:09AM
    Moonchild63

I am new to ALL of it except the Soaps so I do not knw how it works to well It's good to knw that these boards are available because I personal like to Dish on the day or a story-line etc., but I do not facebook or twitter

- so I guess I will just jump in and if you guys and gals get on board with a post, reply or a read w/ a shout out then so be it!

Thanks for putting the topic out the oltllover - I hope it will inspire those of us who want a good conversation, dish or dirt to be about it!

#7   2013/05/22 03:39PM
    oltlforever31

Wow, for the last few days, hardly any new activity on this board. Where is everyone? Have people really given up on the show already?

#8   2013/05/22 07:03PM
    Meeksmonk

It's like as soon as the news dropped of the 2 day schedule, there was a lot of flurry and then all of a sudden it stopped completely haha. Very quiet.

#9   2013/05/23 05:10PM
    hopey pix

FX Canada should be ashamed!How are you going to build a following in Canada?Who wants to see old movies and old shows you can already get on every other station?This is so wrong!!

#10   2013/05/23 05:56PM
    ghfanfare

I haven't given up. I just watched this week's two episodes and enjoyed them. I really don't mind this schedule. The primetime shows I enjoy are only on one hour a week. I'm willing to devote that to OLTL. I hope they can keep it going. Fingers crossed.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list