List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Cheers to HULU and PROSPECT PARK

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cheers to HULU and PROSPECT PARK

Started by Dangerous Beauty at 2013/05/12 09:59AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/14 08:05AM, Views: 526, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/05/12 09:59AM
    Cheers to HULU and PROSPECT PARK
    Dangerous Be...

I am just thrilled to have OLTL and AMC back on the air. A million thanks to HULU and Prospect Park!!! It is like having a lost family member return. I love the direction both soaps have started in. The storylines are fantastic, the writing, the acting, all so wonderful. I have been advertising to all my friends the greatness of HULU, haha. I am enjoying the smaller cast. I also would not mind seeing more advertisements in the shows, it is what "the soaps" are supposed to be about after all. hmmm what else? Thrilled with the Todd/Victor storylines, love how they kept both wonderful actors. Glad to see Vickie, Natalie, Blair, Tea and yes even Nora and of course the rest of the actors/actresses as well. I like the Friday recap shows. It is nice to view behind the scenes and see the actors, writers, directors, speak about the shows. All in all I am extremely happy to see these cutting edge shows back on the air. Cheers to their bright future! From this loyal viewer, thanks again to HULU and PROSPECT PARK.

#2   2013/05/13 07:59AM
    Re: Cheers to HULU and PROSPECT PARK
    oltlforever31

Totally agree!! I am thrilled to have our show back!! I was greatly missed.

#3   2013/05/13 10:43AM
    AZsun3232

AGREED!!!!! So thrilled! There are a few characters I wish were back, but maybe they'll come later?

#4   2013/05/13 06:43PM
    ghfanfare

I honestly didn't think they would get it off the ground. But here it is. And it's good! Haven't missed an episode yet.

#5   2013/05/13 07:15PM
    Plain-N-Simple

Quote ghfanfare: I honestly didn't think they would get it off the ground. But here it is. And it's good! Haven't missed an episode yet.

Yeah I think we're all in the same boat. I've watched every episode and plan to keep watching them all. I like everything listed above except asking for more advertisements I can do without those lol. I want more show and the amount of ad's they have already. That's enough lol. I thoroughly enjoy the small cast OLTL has. And not to jump ships but B&B (which I watch 2 zzzz) has a small cast and they can't touch OL right now. At least OL is giving us fresh urban s/l and not the same love triangle crap. Isn't there more to life and soaps then sex escapades geez.. Bt I gotta say OLTL is taking the game by storm...Big ups

#6   2013/05/14 05:43AM
    Dangerous Be...

Quote Plain-N-Simple:
    Quote ghfanfare: I honestly didn't think they would get it off the ground. But here it is. And it's good! Haven't missed an episode yet.

Yeah I think we're all in the same boat. I've watched every episode and plan to keep watching them all. I like everything listed above except asking for more advertisements I can do without those lol. I want more show and the amount of ad's they have already. That's enough lol. I thoroughly enjoy the small cast OLTL has. And not to jump ships but B&B (which I watch 2 zzzz) has a small cast and they can't touch OL right now. At least OL is giving us fresh urban s/l and not the same love triangle crap. Isn't there more to life and soaps then sex escapades geez.. Bt I gotta say OLTL is taking the game by storm...Big ups

Well when I said more advertisements I meant in-show ads. Like the Campbell Soup ad they had a while back. Write the story around the ad. It can be interesting. Heck, I had stopped buying canned soup until I saw the C.S. ad on OLTL. I remember Starr visiting Vickie and she was upset and Vickie pulled out a can of soup and hey I thought it was a good idea to have ready made food at the snap of your fingers (I usually make homemade soup when i want it) that I started buying canned soup again. It's been a nice add to my pantry. I usually buy 1-5 cans of Campbell Soup a month now.

So some ads can be helpful and can add to the show as well. ~Shrugs. Just my opinion.

#7   2013/05/14 08:05AM
    tessicapls

I am not having the same experience. I am not ditching OLTL yet(I have not ever watched AMC, well, not since childhood), but I can't seem to get in to the show. I find myself minimizing the browser and surfing the web, so I'm only listening to the show, but not watching. It's just not yet grabbing my attention. I'm hoping it will soon...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list