List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: OT: @ BringBackStarr

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OT: @ BringBackStarr

Started by tinasfatheronlostin at 2013/05/10 08:45PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/10 10:12PM, Views: 257, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/05/10 08:45PM
    OT: @ BringBackStarr
    tinasfathero...

I would enjoy your feedback regarding OLTL making Tina Irene Manning, Jr.

Please read my post #15 in the thread Who's camcording in Tea's nursery.

I can even envision Allison Perkins masquerading around in a Tina wig like she did Roxie-style in Statesville to see Mitch in scenes with Llanview newbies before we actually see Andrea Evans appear on canvas to lay claim to the spoils of the latest Viki/Dorian feud.

Any thoughts/posits?

#2   2013/05/10 09:02PM
    Re: OT: @ BringBackStarr
    BringBackStarr

I just don't think its really Victor. And while Andrea Evans is my favorite soap actress of all time----I must confess I am glad she got her happy ending with cord...I am going to stick with my "Victor Senior" guess---It throws everyone into the loop and forces Dorian and Vicki (and their brothers) into the chess game as he tries to reclaim everything they own...

#3   2013/05/10 10:12PM
    Re: OT: @ BringBackStarr
    tinasfathero...

My problem with Victor Sr is the age factor. Can Zane's great great grandfather be a viable villain?

Like you, Tina's my all time fave...hence my screen name, obviously....but Tina as an Irene Manning, Jr wannabe could be a major factor in Cord/Tina's HEA derailment and once the story of a failed coup by Tina on the House of Lord-Manning ends they can once get back together for the umpteenth time.

ALSO...it's been reported that Kevin Spirtas who played Ambassador Jonas Chamberlain has been approached by OLTL for possible future story.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list